Little Lace Box December / Holiday Box *Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I said I would ask when I saw them this fall. The truth is I am such a nerd, and get tongue tied everytime I meet them. So, I did see them, but forgot to ask. I know, boo on me, sorry everyone. I have met them about five times, they remember me each time, and you would think by now, I would keep it together. They are just such amazing human beings with how they promote local business, small farms, and kindness (they call everyone a neighbor no matter where you live), I have the highest regard for them, and like I said, I get tongue tied, lol. Sorry again I forgot to ask about the LLB products.

lol thanks @@fancyfarmer! On a side note I placed a couple orders on the LLB site the other day to use up my points. I got an email from them today saying sorry I didn't get a free Serendipity bag they only had a few extras. But they were sending along an extra goodie with one of my orders. I'm excited to see what it will be, totally didn't expect them to add anything to my orders. 

@@MissKris17, I haven't ever used any of my points I only used them so I wouldn't lose them in case I cancel after the December box. lol I'm hoping that the December box is a return to the old LLB and restores my faith in them. 

@@MissKris17, I haven't ever used any of my points I only used them so I wouldn't lose them in case I cancel after the December box. lol I'm hoping that the December box is a return to the old LLB and restores my faith in them. 
I have a good feeling about the December box. They set the bar really high with that box last November. I think they know that whatever is in this box, people will be comparing it to the one in November.

This sounds dumb, but how do you use points?  I have an annual so I have a bunch of points, but I can;t; figure out how to use them!

I got my items today, that was fast shipping since I just ordered them Monday morning. I'm missing a tea towel though, and I got an email today saying they know I'm missing it but don't know when they'll get any in again. And they said they'd send me a new discount code, but there's no code in the email.... Kind of a strange way to handle it, why wasn't it out of stock when it let me order it Monday? My extra 'gift' they sent was an extra jar of Beekman 1802 hot fudge sauce! I ordered one and they sent an extra one. 

I'm getting excited about this box. The last holiday box was really over the top, I don't think they have to take it quite that far. I signed up with the next box, and really would have loved some items from the November box, especially those slippers!

Any ideas or thought about what you guys want in this box? I still want some slippers, or some really nice warm tall socks, and maybe some nice hot cocoa mix. A candle is always good or some cinnamon / spice scented potpourri.

I can't wait for the December box, I'm super anxious lol. I LOVED the candle from last year's Christmas box, it was amazing. I still haven't burned the whole thing, I'm trying to save it lol. 

lol thanks @@fancyfarmer! On a side note I placed a couple orders on the LLB site the other day to use up my points. I got an email from them today saying sorry I didn't get a free Serendipity bag they only had a few extras. But they were sending along an extra goodie with one of my orders. I'm excited to see what it will be, totally didn't expect them to add anything to my orders. 
Did you mention it when you placed the order, or are they reading here again? lol 

@@fancyfarmer here's the letter from Beekman when I asked what can be expected in their subscription boxes. I asked how many products would be in each box and she didn't say, but all full size which is really nice! I'd love to get one to try it, I might after the holidays. 

"Sara,

I apologies for the delay in response.

The subscription boxes are going to be full sized products, not sample sizes. They will range from brand new products no one has seen before, to originals that we all know and love.

They value of them will be well worth the cost of the subscription. Please let me know if I can help in any other way.

Have a great day,

Phoebe"

@@Saiza, thank you for the info. I think it might be a nice "winter slump" gift to myself post holidays. I am waiting on waaaaay too many boxes right now to order another at the moment. Maybe I'll put in a request with the hubs for Valentine's Day.

Did you mention it when you placed the order, or are they reading here again? lol 
  lol I kind of got the feeling they were reading it from somewhere, but my name is different than my username here. But I did post here the free gift they sent me, and then later got an email saying I got two free hot fudges, I didn't buy one, which I thought I did lol. So they technically sent two awesome free gifts. 

But I did post here the free gift they sent me, and then later got an email saying I got two free hot fudges
So...they corrected you based on what you posted here. I wish they spent half as much effort on their box quality.   :rolleyes:    

Back