Little Lace Box December / Holiday Box *Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MSA spoilers not posted by me but I have the photo...

White picture frame
Single fresh water pearl necklace
Fingerless
gloves
Goji berry serum
Lavender candle
Luggage tag
Bonus travel
candle image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh gosh...don't kill me... I don't know how to hide the image within the comment and a link...please don't be mad those going spoiler free

Wow, seems like a really nice box!  Thanks for posting, Hildol.  I kept checking here hoping someone had. 

Oh gosh...don't kill me... I don't know how to hide the image within the comment and a link...please don't be mad those going spoiler free
@@Hildol - It's okay. This is a spoiler thread, so it's okay to post the spoilers here without hiding them. But, since I know a lot of people are trying to go spoiler free, I went ahead and put it in a spoiler box for you.

Overall this box is pretty good. The pearl necklace has a gold chain so I may regift it to someone who would like it more than me. I like the gloves even though I just crocheted two pairs. Retinol eye cream, definitely will try it. The candles are decent but not my favorites. Lavender or verbena are the options for those. I actually like the peppermint travel one better. The luggage tag, well it's a luggage tag. Not much to say about it.

I forgot the picture frame. It is quite pretty. Pale gray goes with my living room decor.

I LOVE this box!! One awesome thing about it is that if something is not your taste, everything (except maybe the eye cream) is totally giftable!!

The candle - I think this is so pretty and I love the smell

The necklace - A simple, understated piece but you can layer it with others for a bit more pizzazz

Frame - I think this is sooo beautiful. Even though I love it, it's not my style, but it's perfect for my sister! I've decided I'm going to find a picture of our parents (they died when we were young) and make a black and white copy and put it in that frame for her for Christmas. She's going to love it!

Eye cream - I'll use this

Luggage tag - I travel 5-6 times a year, but I've never bothered to get a decent luggage tag for myself. I'm always using the ones at the airport that rip off. I need this! Plus it would help in identifying my luggage as it comes around the carousel

Gloves - I have never had any need for gloves, but these are so cute. I think I might keep them in the office for when the air conditioning is on too high. Great that I can still type wearing them. 

Travel candle - this is way bigger than I expected - a lot bigger than the travel candles I've had with other boxes, and I love the peppermint scent.

This box is a total win for me!

Mine is still scheduled for delivery today, but hasn't been updated since the 15th. Which is fine I guess I'm the only one who's not thrilled with this box. I only like the gloves, and I'm getting a pair in the FFF box. I'm praying for a Verbena candle, I don't like lavender at all. I still think it looks like someone different is curating these boxes than last year's. 

Finally got my box. I LOVE everything way more than I thought I would. I received the blue gloves, the Verbena candle which smells amazing! The necklace is so pretty, I like that it's on the longer side. Obsessed with the picture frame. The travel candle smells so good! The luggage tag and eye serum will be used. They did an awesome job this month. Hands down my favorite box I've received from them in a very long time!! I was already planning to cancel after this month, but I love it so much that I can't cancel yet.

I am still waiting for my box. Late this month and tracking says still in Orlando? And we just left the house for 5 days vacations, so I will have to wait a bit longer. Pity it didn't come before I left.

Looks like a very nice box this month! I am especially excited about necklace and gloves :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'm still waiting for my box too, it was supposed to be delivered Friday; 4 days of their "2 day priority shipping". I'm still waiting, hoping I get it today. But I'm probably going to cancel it, unless I just love it in person; but I'm not holding my breath. 

Back