Little Lace Box December / Holiday Box *Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@@Snarkisaurus I'm not sure if they replied based on here, like I said my username is different than my name. Just kind of a feeling I got; but I don't know for sure. 

I haven't gotten a shipping notice yet either, but I received my payment processing email the other day. 

I just looked on my account and my box has shipped also for December. Hope it is a good one. I said I was going to cancel, but just had to try one more time. Cant' wait!!!

I canceled but look forward to seeing what you all get. I noticed I have a little store credit left, so if there's something nice, I might buy it from the shop. 

My December box is on its way and I finally ordered my canvas print as well lol! I had trouble, but CS was really helpful and figured it out for me!

My December box is on its way and I finally ordered my canvas print as well lol! I had trouble, but CS was really helpful and figured it out for me!
Ditto! I had to reach out to them as well on this, and they were super helpful.

I'm excited for December. Last Decembers box may be my favorite from LLB, so fingers crossed. I've been debating whether to sign up for the annual to Serendipity. I love the idea and price point, but I've been feeling overloaded with "stuff" lately, and am also really needing to budget a bit better, so I've been holding off.

Mine arrived at my local post office this morning but is not marked as out for delivery. Either it didn't get on the truck or they didn't update the website.

Mine hasn't scanned since Orlando either and it's giving a Friday delivery.  (How is that 2-day Priority?)

I need to stay strong and not look at this again until I see my box.  I want a surprise for a change!

Mine shipped from Orlando on Monday. It's scheduled to be delivered to me in New Jersey tomorrow. However, it seems to have taken a slight detour...and is now in Honolulu!! Somehow, I doubt that it's going to arrive on schedule...

Back