Lost - May Contain Spoilers

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
he framed henry - it will seem like henry shot him in the arm during struggle, but it's possible that he will let henry leave an michael will keep his cover - keep losties believe he's not the Other

Originally Posted by Marisol Oh My Gawd!!!!
I cannot believe how this episode ended. What the heck is going on? Is Michael an Other now or is he brainwashed? Poor Hurley... he lost his romantic interest. I cannot wait for next week. Sawyer and Anna Lucia had some island lovin'.

LOL 'bout time someone got it on! I loved it when Sawyer pinned her down and said, "Whatcha gonna do now Muchacha!?" I was like, "Mmmm, GET IT ON!"
scream3.gif

Yes, this ending was quite the shocker!
jawsdown.gif
I think Michael has been brainwashed and perhaps an Other now. It didn't seem like he wanted to kill Ana. Maybe he does think it's a way for him to get his son back? Libby was holding the blankets for her and Hurley's picnic so i'm not sure that was enough to save her but we'll see. I got chills when Henry told John that he had come for him because he's one of the good ones. Creepy!

Can't wait for next week's show!

why did Ana Lucia give Henry the knife to cut himself loose in the first place?? what was her plan?

Originally Posted by Lyndebe why did Ana Lucia give Henry the knife to cut himself loose in the first place?? what was her plan? To make it seem like he fought her and that she had to kill him.
I think that he was brainwashed. Remember when he said "They are animals" but then he said that "it was mostly women and that they were harmless." Come on man... get your story straight!

I got the chills too when henry told locke that he was coming for him. I hope nothing happens to Ecko.

Yeah, I thought something was up as soon as Michael said he had seen their camp -- he could never get close enough to the Others without them knowing it!
wink.gif
Though I wasn't expecting him to start shooting everyone!

Originally Posted by girl_geek Yeah, I thought something was up as soon as Michael said he had seen their camp -- he could never get close enough to the Others without them knowing it!
wink.gif
Though I wasn't expecting him to start shooting everyone! Do you all think that Libby is dead? I think not... she was probably carrying something that protected her from the bullet. However, if she is alive, then Michael would be in trouble.

Anyone watch tonight's episode? Here are my thoughts on it:

I missed the first 20 minutes or so of the show and started watching when Jack asked Sawyer for the heroin. I was so sad for Hurley when he was with Libby. I could feel his pain and now we won't find out anymore of her backstory unless Hurley remembers her from the mental hospital. I almost thought she would spill everything about Michael when she was able to talk but the writers are keeping us in suspense.

It was pretty cool that they found another hatch. I wonder if the Others were in there when Michael shot Ana Lucia & Libby. Have they been watching them all this time? Next week's episode looks really good. I have been trying to avoid reading any spoilers because I love the suspense of this show. All I have heard is that the season finale will be awesome!

The last epi was so emotionally tense. I loved how Locke and Eko functioned together and the Libby and Hurley part was so sad - the blanket thing
scared.gif

I don't have enough selfdiscipline to stop myself and not read spoilers, but man, this show is so full of stories and hints that only epi recaps can ruin the experience. I've read a lot of spoilers for the last epi and they were an atom compared to the whole epi.

The writers of this show are gods. Did anyone notice that psychic? That was the one that told Claire to go on the plane to LA.

Originally Posted by ilafa The last epi was so emotionally tense. I loved how Locke and Eko functioned together and the Libby and Hurley part was so sad - the blanket thing
scared.gif

I don't have enough selfdiscipline to stop myself and not read spoilers, but man, this show is so full of stories and hints that only epi recaps can ruin the experience. I've read a lot of spoilers for the last epi and they were an atom compared to the whole epi.

The writers of this show are gods. Did anyone notice that psychic? That was the one that told Claire to go on the plane to LA.

Oh my goodness, you're right! I didn't realize that last night! How freaky!
Marisol, you missed alot! I need to fill you in!

Originally Posted by Little_Lisa Marisol, you missed alot! I need to fill you in! Tell me more... tell me more!

I'm so happy that I have found LOST fans on this site too. Now this site is definitely the best site in the world
yay.gif
yay.gif

Not one person I know friends or family watch this show and it is truly a show I am crazy about! I just can't get enough of it and it keeps me riveted with my mouth open half of the time.

The Hurley thing broke my heart and I still hope that they add more to Libby's back story.

Can't wait for the season finale!!!!

Marilyn

lol did anyone notice that women are punshed for having sex outside marriage? shannon died shortly after having sex with sayid and ana lucia died after having sex with sawyer

Originally Posted by ilafa lol did anyone notice that women are punshed for having sex outside marriage? shannon died shortly after having sex with sayid and ana lucia died after having sex with sawyer That is quite a coincidence.

Marilyn - glad that you joined the LOST fun. I got addicted to the show last summer and haven't missed an episode since then. I even bought the first season and will probably buy the second one when it comes out.

Originally Posted by ilafa lol did anyone notice that women are punshed for having sex outside marriage? shannon died shortly after having sex with sayid and ana lucia died after having sex with sawyer Yeah, I've read websites that pointed that out -- It never occurred to me that it was premarital sex (the websites always just say, "It's like a horror movie, if you have sex you die!", but that is right since Sun and Jin are still alive!
wink.gif
Though why is it only the women that are dying?
Maybe the show's writers are just trying to add more drama by hooking people up them killing them off! Though I think next time they should kill off the guy that has sex! lol

Back