Lost - May Contain Spoilers

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Funniest two lines of the whole episode: When Charlie says to Eco "What are you going to hit me with your Jesus stick, I fint it strange that there is dried blood on your jesus stick, and When Sawyer called Hurley Pillsbury. If you looked close at that smoke there were people and pictures in it. Yes I am still very hooked on lost!!!

Originally Posted by Marisol New episode tonight... did you all watch it? We had recorded it and I just watched it. Loved it!

Quote:
I teared up at the end with Ekko and his brother. Me too!
Quote:
But what was the black smoke thing? I still don't know what that is but did you notice the images in it? We slowed it down and it was Echo shooting that man when he was a kid, the plane the drugs were on, the virgin Mary, and a couple other things I couldn't make out. I think that it saw he was or had been a bad person so it left him alone. Remember that it tried to take Locke, though? Strange. I have an idea but i'm still trying to figure it all out.

Originally Posted by gypsysingleton Funniest two lines of the whole episode: When Charlie says to Eco "What are you going to hit me with your Jesus stick, I fint it strange that there is dried blood on your jesus stick, and When Sawyer called Hurley Pillsbury. If you looked close at that smoke there were people and pictures in it. Yes I am still very hooked on lost!!! Yeah, that cracked me up, too!

I am completely addicted to lost and have been since episode 1.

I am head over heels in love with the delicious sawyer. MMmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!! :icon_love :icon_love :icon_love :icon_love :icon_love

Season 1 has just finished over here and I am already having serious withdrawal symptoms!

Originally Posted by Little_Lisa I still don't know what that is but did you notice the images in it? We slowed it down and it was Echo shooting that man when he was a kid, the plane the drugs were on, the virgin Mary, and a couple other things I couldn't make out. I think that it saw he was or had been a bad person so it left him alone. Remember that it tried to take Locke, though? Strange. I have an idea but i'm still trying to figure it all out. I have some thoughts on this too. Its like they have faced their demons and now they are good again. Does that make sense?

Originally Posted by Marisol I have some thoughts on this too. Its like they have faced their demons and now they are good again. Does that make sense? It's Lost, anything makes sense
smile.gif
.Fair thought tho, because Locke had the same experience and said to Jack "I have seen the heart of the island and it's beautiful" (or something like that). Anyway, one of the coolest episodes this far actually. Season 2 is a bit disappointing imo, I want more answers
smile.gif

When is the next episode in America?

Originally Posted by Elessar When is the next episode in America? This wednesday.

UUGGHHH!! I was so mad at Kate but I knew she was going to do what she did. IMO, we got to see a lot. What's up with the scray bush man? When the torches lit up, it reminded me of the Matrix... all synchronized.

BTW, I want to be in Jack's army.
smile.gif

What a great episode!!!

The bush guy means business. I have a theory that they are the original people from the "project" and something may have happened where they can't reproduce and that's why they are taking all the children. To continue their "work", whatever that may be.

I love that show and I get so mad at the end of every episode because we have to wait a week to see the next one.

Great episode last night. Sure Kate screwed up but I think they would have taken their weapons even if she wasn't there. Locke, Jack and Sawyer were outnumbered. I love it when Sawyer called Locke Mr. Clean. He does look just like Mr. Clean. Too funny.

hhhmmm... I don't know what to think about tonight's episode. I liked that we got more of the Charlie story but I was sort of confused for a while as to what was going on. I wanted to know more about the others and now we have to wait cause I think that the next few episodes are reruns. I think for me this episode just raised more questions as to what is going on. I think that the best line was from Ana-Lucia when she asked Jack "Are you hittin' that?" in regards to Kate.

I wonder if the writers know where they are going or do they just wing it every week?

I hated last night's episode. While it was good to get more back story about Charlie, I wanted to know more about the others and the island. I was very disappointed.

Originally Posted by redrocks I hated last night's episode. While it was good to get more back story about Charlie, I wanted to know more about the others and the island. I was very disappointed. Yeah I felt like they left us hanging and now we gotta wait until two weeks for a new episode.

Originally Posted by Marisol I think that the best line was from Ana-Lucia when she asked Jack "Are you hittin' that?" in regards to Kate. Hahaha! Agreed!
Yeah, I also agree with everyone that it was kind of a let down episode and I hate having to wait 2 weeks for the next!

I thought Hurley's crush on Libby was freakin' cute! I'm getting suspicious about her now, though. Wasn't her reaction to Hurley saying, "Don't I know you from somewhere?" kinda strange?
icon_confused.gif
She said that he was the last one on the plane and that he stepped on her toes. I went back and watched that episode (it was the last one of season 1) and it shows Hurley boarding the plane and not only did he not step on anyone's toes, I didn't see Libby on the plane. Hmmm, could she be one of the "Others" or is that too obvious at this point?

Originally Posted by Little_Lisa I thought Hurley's crush on Libby was freakin' cute! I'm getting suspicious about her now, though. Wasn't her reaction to Hurley saying, "Don't I know you from somewhere?" kinda strange?
icon_confused.gif
She said that he was the last one on the plane and that he stepped on her toes. I went back and watched that episode (it was the last one of season 1) and it shows Hurley boarding the plane and not only did he not step on anyone's toes, I didn't see Libby on the plane. Hmmm, could she be one of the "Others" or is that too obvious at this point? I think that she is. Remember what clothes she was wearing before? They resemblem what Foodwin wore. Yeah, the way she was talking to him about it makes me think that she is an Other. When she was talking about how they "met", she kept saying flight. How can he board the plane when its already in flight? Maybe its just a play on words but I can't wait for a new episode.

OMG i so shouldnt have read this thread but i couldnt help myself! I saw the first episode of Series2 tonight and was just dying to know more *evil laugh*

keep the comments coming girls
smile.gif

Did you all watch last night? Oh man... Sawyer is a total con man. I can't believe how he played them all. He is still hot though! I think this episode proved that Freckles is into the Doctor more than Sawyer. What do you think? I knew it wasn't the Others that had tried to take Sun because of the way they tried to do it.

Back