Lost - May Contain Spoilers

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmm, well, maybe she didn't shoot her but her gun had fired a shot because the chamber was open indicating it had shot the last bullet. Remember that Sawyer's gun only had one bullet left? I guess we'll find out for sure later who shot her but since I only heard one shot and Ana's gun chamber was open, i'm betting it was her.

Originally Posted by Little_Lisa Hmm, well, maybe she didn't shoot her but her gun had fired a shot because the chamber was open indicating it had shot the last bullet. Remember that Sawyer's gun only had one bullet left? I guess we'll find out for sure later who shot her but since I only heard one shot and Ana's gun chamber was open, i'm betting it was her. Remember that Anna Said that one bullet wouldn't work against "the others", I don't think she fired, I think she held her gun up in defence of the shot she heard, I didn't see the chamber and wouldn't get that anyway because I don't know too much about guns, I think the show is sneakier than that and if Anna shot Shannon, it wouldn't be so obvious, love the intrique though!!!

Originally Posted by gypsysingleton Remember that Anna Said that one bullet wouldn't work against "the others", I don't think she fired, I think she held her gun up in defence of the shot she heard, I didn't see the chamber and wouldn't get that anyway because I don't know too much about guns, I think the show is sneakier than that and if Anna shot Shannon, it wouldn't be so obvious, love the intrique though!!! Hm, interesting... I only saw the first few minutes and the last few minutes because I was busy preparing for a job interview I had today. (An all-day on-site visit... ugh that was grueling!) I haven't watched the show long enough to get attached to the characters so I don't have much of an opinion.... I am interested to see next week's extended episode though
biggrin.gif

I just watched it and oh man, I felt so bad for Sayid. He truly cared for Shannon and now she is gone (or maybe not). However, I do not think that Ana Lucia killed her. I think we are all forgetting of a little someone called... Danielle. She too has access to guns and also, what if it was someone from the camp - maybe Kate or Jack?

Also, where have Kate and Jack been? Didn't see them at all this episdoe (except for the brief moment where they show Jack in the hospital).

I sure cannot wait for next week!

Originally Posted by Marisol I just watched it and oh man, I felt so bad for Sayid. He truly cared for Shannon and now she is gone (or maybe not). However, I do not think that Ana Lucia killed her. I think we are all forgetting of a little someone called... Danielle. She too has access to guns and also, what if it was someone from the camp - maybe Kate or Jack?
Also, where have Kate and Jack been? Didn't see them at all this episdoe (except for the brief moment where they show Jack in the hospital).

I sure cannot wait for next week!

I think Kate and Jack:icon_love must have been pushing the button (someone has to)

Originally Posted by gypsysingleton I think Kate and Jack:icon_love must have been pushing the button (someone has to) Is that innuendo? hehe
Yeah, I think they were down in the hatch, as well.

Originally Posted by Little_Lisa Is that innuendo? hehe That is what I thought at first and then I realized she was talking about the button in the hatch. lol

Did you all watch it tonight? We learned a lot about Ana Lucia. It was a good episode... this show has yet to disappoint me.

I watched it. I liked that they showed the back story for Ana Lucia but it still didn't make me like her. I loved the end of the show when everyone was reunited. I can't wait for next week!

Originally Posted by Little_Lisa Tonight's episode was good, as always!
I loved the Jack and Kate kiss! It's 'bout time!

I know !! But I was expecting Jack to react different, he was like "lost" or something don't you think ?

Is it just me or does it seem as though the writers are stringing us along at a much slower pace than last year in order to maximize the number of seasons they get out of the show. I really thought this show would conclude in 2 or 3 years, but now it appears as though they want to drag it out as long as possible by introducing seemingly random new mysteries evrey episode.

Originally Posted by Marisol The way that it ended was awesome!
Dad?

I know!! Gave me chills! So I guess they're gonna have another "incident" because Michael is using the computer to communicate which is a no no.
icon_question.gif

Originally Posted by Eleinys I know !! But I was expecting Jack to react different, he was like "lost" or something don't you think ? Yeah, the both of them were. I'm not sure what all that was about.

Originally Posted by kedarg Is it just me or does it seem as though the writers are stringing us along at a much slower pace than last year in order to maximize the number of seasons they get out of the show. I really thought this show would conclude in 2 or 3 years, but now it appears as though they want to drag it out as long as possible by introducing seemingly random new mysteries evrey episode. Well, they can string it out as long as they want and i'll still faithfully watch. I love this show so much!

Last night's episode was okay. I liked the kiss between Jack and Kate but I don't think there was that much chemistry between them during the kiss. I thought she has more chemistry with Sawyer. Now the ending was awesome. That was the best part of the whole show. I agree that the episode was slowing moving but hopefully it will pick up.

I don't care if they string us along as long as the show keeps me entertained.

BTW, the next new episode isn't until January!

I like Lost, but my husband loves it! It's so weird, I think it's because I havent seen the first season.

Originally Posted by Marisol I don't care if they string us along as long as the show keeps me entertained.
BTW, the next new episode isn't until January!

I know and that sucks a big one!!

Originally Posted by bluebird26 I like Lost, but my husband loves it! It's so weird, I think it's because I havent seen the first season. Girrrrl, you need to go buy or rent the first season then! Since the next episode isn't until January, you'll have a chance to catch up.

New episode tonight... did you all watch it?

I teared up at the end with Ekko and his brother. I am glad that we got more of a background on him. But what was the black smoke thing?

Awesome show!

Back