MAC Archie's Girls Makeup Collection Spring 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You deserve it! Will you show us the swatches ? :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 
Lol, sure! I'm not a huge MAC fan because I've always gotten poor service at their counters, but found a sales woman recently who is amazing! So I'm trying to explore the brand more and hope she's working when I drop by! If I'm able to get any in store, I'll swatch away for you ladies!

Originally Posted by MissLindaJean /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Betty Bright, Kiss & don't tell, maybe Ronnie red and a blush? Lol... I filed my taxes and Mama is going to treat herself!
Yes! Betty Bright is one of the most popular one from the collection, as well as Ronnie Red!

Originally Posted by MissLindaJean /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Lol, sure! I'm not a huge MAC fan because I've always gotten poor service at their counters, but found a sales woman recently who is amazing! So I'm trying to explore the brand more and hope she's working when I drop by! If I'm able to get any in store, I'll swatch away for you ladies!
I hate mean women and bad cs D: I hope you have a good experience :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

I keep looking at the blushes and the face powders in this collection and they are so cute! But, I absolutely refuse to let myself buy anything. I hope that everyone enjoys their purchases.

OMG. I loved the Archie comics as a kid, and this whole collection looks so good! I know I'm going to buy some of the products, I just haven't decided which ones yet. Help! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I guess I need to see it in person . . . the packaging is kind of cheesy looking to me. If I'm going to spend a lot of $$ I want it to look sleek and elegant, not cartoony. 
This line is based off a comic book. I don't understand the complaints that it looks cartoony?? Well yes, it is based off a COMIC BOOK. :rolleyes:

They're so cute!  I'm really interested in the Betty Bright lipstick and Kiss and Don't Tell lip gloss.  Thanks for the swatches xLisa!

I really wanted lord it up. I looked online and even called. Mac cs told me it didn't exist in the special packaging and told me I was misinformed. I said I saw pics and people own it. So rude

I ordered online and it came yesterday......I got the brush set, pigment in Black Poodle (love it) and the Veronica face powder. I dont love the face powder and may try to sell it. I only swatched it once.

I am a MAC junkie though. I have close to 20 jars of pigment and two 15 palettes full of shadows......

I had to have both collections which I received today and let me tell you... Fierce Fierce Fierce! Out of Veronica's collection I have to say that my fave is Daddy's Little Girl lipstick, the color is amazing! Betty's Kiss and Don't Tell lipglass is to die for! But my absolute fave out of the entire collection is Archie's Girls Flatter Me Pearlmatte Face Powder! Such a happy girl right now! 💄💋â¤

The Kiss and Don't Tell gloss was in my cart and almost purchased but I'll just get a close-enough dupe at a later time. The packaging isn't something I'm into or dying to have. Maybe I'll pick something up if they make it to CCOs later!

I just worked an event for these, and I have to say that the Veronica Feelin' So Good Lipglass, both of the Veronica pigments, and the Veronica Ronnie Red are all real stand-outs for me. Everything else seems a bit overrated or is basically a dupe for another produce in the MAC line. The Betty pallet is a little under-pigmented for my taste, but very fool proof as far as wearability goes. The Veronica pallet is also gorgeous, if deep purples are your thing. Overall I love this collection.

-Jay'd

Originally Posted by Nikki Apostolou /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I really wanted lord it up. I looked online and even called. Mac cs told me it didn't exist in the special packaging and told me I was misinformed. I said I saw pics and people own it. So rude
You got it already right?

Originally Posted by Missglammygirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif

You got it already right?
I ordered mine from Nordstrom and called mac again today. It's back on the site. Apparently they sold out and had removed it until more stock became avilable. I haven't gotten the pencil in yet though. Most of everything else has come in though. 

Originally Posted by Nikki Apostolou /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I ordered mine from Nordstrom and called mac again today. It's back on the site. Apparently they sold out and had removed it until more stock became avilable. I haven't gotten the pencil in yet though. Most of everything else has come in though. 
Lol. Ive been drooling over all of your mac orders! lol

Does anyone know what price the lipsticks and lipglass will be in the UK, and when it launches?

I'm definitely interested in Betty Bright, Daddy's Little Girl and Stay Sweet... :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I ordered a Veronica lipgloss in "feelin' so good" and eyeliner in "petrol blue". I'm pretty new to the Mac line, and only have lip glosses I ordered around the holidays.

i calculated how much everything I want would cost... it's about $526! i think i'll pass...

Back