MAC Archie's Girls Makeup Collection Spring 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't mind bad CS or lousy CSA's- it makes my reports more interesting for work.

I work a lot as a mystery shopper and writing the same boring things after a while is just well...boring.

But if I am going as myself and a actual customer, then I hate bad service. or clueless salespeople- like the Sephora near me salespeople there are really out to lunch and the store is such a mess.

Originally Posted by beautymadn3ss /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I hate mean women and bad cs D: I hope you have a good experience :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

I ended up getting 3 of the Pearlmatte powders in the Betty shade & 2 of the Cream Soda blushes. The shade of the Veronica Pearlmatte was far too similar to those Physicians Formula blushes with the hearts to justify buying them. Then again, I dont have any justification for buying as many of the other Pearlmattes as I did, although they're very nice & I've been using one of them quite a lot :) I know I'll wind up selling the extras at some point. The coral-ish lipstick shade was nice but nothing I would get much wear out of. The lighter eyeshadow palette totally turned me off. Super disappointed in both of the eye palettes Cant wait for the other collections to come out later this year. In Extra Dimension is supposedly going to make a third appearance, so I'm hoping that MAC releases some really nice shades for the summer that I'll want to use in the fall as well.

so nice! I really want to get everything from Veronica's side of the collation!

Does anybody know when this is set to be released over here in Australia?

(Link removed, please read the Terms of Service.)

I am so sad, I seriously saw the email 2 hours after it was released and everything I wanted was already sold out. That collection went fast. Oh well it wasn't meant to be I guess.

Originally Posted by ledfordica /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Ronnie Red looks awesome! I need to find a swatch of Strawberry Malt..
Strawberry Malt is super pretty. Looks great over Ronnie Red too.

I'm truely thinking about getting the pigments. I love the Mac pigments, but I did just get a set for christmas, so I don't know. I love the packaging though!

Back