MAC & Disney Venomous Villains collection confirmed

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Orangeeyecrayon /img/forum/go_quote.gif i dont even know who the guy from the frog prince is... Because he was THAT lame...

well, as for me they could include Queen Elspeth Foundation... at least they would have one decent, pale shade and I could be the fairest of them all
wink.gif

I was so excited for the Hello Kitty collection but then didn't get a thing, so I'm glad I wasn't the only one who was disappointed. However I'm hoping for some nice dark lip colors in this collection, since that is what I'm into lately.

I loved the HK-collection, and still love it
smile.gif
Always looking for reasonable priced HK stuff on e-bay (non fake ofc).

And I do LOVE Shadow Man, wonder what his stuff will look like.

Originally Posted by bella1342 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Bumping to add a little teaser video.
smile.gif

Venomous Villains

Darn it. I don't want to, but I am getting excited about this collection lol!

Ha ha. I think this one and In the Groove will get me out to the counter. Even tho my girl Ursula was left out

Ohhh this seems interesting i member the hello kitty it came out with, i liked the make up bag they created lol thats about it THOUGH! ... Just like O.P.I nail polish brand came out with theme colours for Shrek! ... It's cute! super cute!

Anyone have a preliminary wish list? I am waiting for pictures, but going by description alone I want these:

Lipstick

Toxic Tale

Innocence, Beware!

Heartless

Lipglass

Strange Potion

Hot House Deep

I know I said I wouldn't buy more, but if these are pretty I want them. My word be damned! lol

Eyeshadow

Vainglorious

Vile Violet

De-vil

Sweet Joy

She Who Dares

Beauty Powder

Oh So Fair

Her Own Devices

Blush

Bite of an Apple

Greasepaint Stick

French Quarter

Total: $228.50 :/

Hopefully half this stuff falls off my list. I plan to go on the release day and try colors on. One of the beauty powders is cool toned, so it may not work for me.

Totally on the fence, Im awaiting the fabulous felines. I will probably end up with something though, It always sucks me in!

Originally Posted by internetchick /img/forum/go_quote.gif I must be one of the few people who love the packaging.
biggrin.gif
I love it too!

This collex was a complete let down for me. There's no dark mysterious or in your face colors... It's all quite boring... So I guess In the Groove is mine this yr.

Temptalia posted promo pics.

The De-Vil copper e/s looks really pretty. I think I'd be more excited for the collection if the packaging weren't so icky looking to me. I blame it on the year I worked for Claire's. :[

Back