MAC & Disney Venomous Villains collection confirmed

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oooh, I'm really looking forward to this collection! I missed out on Hello Kitty, so maybe I can get some stuffs from this collection. Too cute!

Those lipglosses all look like they are glittery.
frown.gif
I won't get them if they are.

Im really not a fan of this collection either.. Im hoping atleast 1 item will stand out to me once its released though.

It's looking more and more like I will end up with a blush, beauty powder, and maybe an eyeshadow or two. I hate glittery lip products!

WTH ? What kind of packaging is that ? Just a sticker on the lid and they call it packaging ? I could that myself.

Anyway, the eyeshadows look very nice, can't say i'm pleased with the rest.

Hmm now to find dupes.

Anyone know of any good dupes for the Altar Image Eyeshadow, the Strange Potion lipglass and this lipstick in the pink shade to the right?:

CIMG1142aa-742115.jpg

Those are really the only things I see that I'm digging in this collection.

I think it is printed, but it sure looks cheap... wouldn't make that much of a difference if it was a sticker instead -.-

I love MAC but this collection doesn't really interest me
frown.gif
I guess that means money for other stuff!

After seeing the swatches I want:

Briar Rose Beauty Powder

Oh So Fair Beauty Powder

Her Own Devices Beauty Powder

Bad Fairy Nail Lacquer

Formidable! Nail Lacquer

Mean & Green Nail Lacquer

Dark Deed Lipstick

Vainglorious Eyeshadow

Vile Violet Eyeshadow

Darkly My Dear Blush

Bite of an Apple Blush

Does anyone think any of the beauty powders might be too much like Shell Pearl from Liberty of London?

Urgh! $199.50! Maybe I should kick off the two eyeshadows ...

I think i created a misunderstanding, i assumed by looking at them they were stickers, but i didn't know if they were or not, sorry !

Still, the packaging looks cheap.

Anyway, looking at the swatches, i think i'm gonna get a few lip stuff :

-Hot house lipglass

-Wicked ways lipglass (so pretty !)

-Heartless lipstick, if it matches me IRL

-Violetta lipstick (which i'm thinking of pairing with wicked ways
laughing.gif
)

I love the mineralize eyeshadows, i'm not sure i'd use them (too pretty !), and they remind me too much of the arcane e/s from Fyrinnae.

I love the blushes, but they'll have to be seen IRL.

My issue with the Mineralized eyeshadows is that they have more fallout than regular shadows, and tend to be glittery (which I hate). Too bad too, because I think the swatch of the green wet is so pretty.

oh mann, i think ima have to save up atleast 200 bucks just to be safe. like what magosienne said, gotta see them in real life and test them out. on the bright side, if i dont use up the 200, itll just go towards something better hehe

hey, did u guys here about the matching lipglosses they're coming out for lady gaga and cyndi?? just wondering, im excited about that
smile.gif

Back