MAC & Disney Venomous Villains collection confirmed

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I'm only gonna get Violetta lipstick from this collection, only cuz I'm on a purple lip kick. The rest of it doesn't amuse me.

Originally Posted by de_mcgaby /img/forum/go_quote.gif awww!! looks cheap! =( lol it does. Who knows I might be tempted to get something.

So far, from the promo photos I have seen on the products, this collection looks way better than the Hello Kitty collection (crossing my fingers).

I may check out the Beauty Powder- Her Own Devices (Cool nude )(Limited Edition) even though I'm no buy
wink.gif

Lipstick

Innocence, Beware!

Heartless

Lipglass

Strange Potion

Hot House Deep

Wicked Ways

Devilishly Stylish

I know I said I wouldn't buy more, but if these are pretty I want them. My word be damned! lol

Eyeshadow

Vainglorious

Vile Violet

Beauty Powder

Oh So Fair

Her Own Devices

Blush

Bite of an Apple

Total: $171 :/

Eeek! If anything I want more stuff. I need to pare this down. :/

ETA: Making adjustments to the list ...

Dang! Still above $200 ...

Getting rid of the pigment and greasepaint stick ...

Beauty Powder:

Oh So Fair

Or

Her Own Devices

I just want one of the beauty powders for my collection mainly because I will still be broke from Fabulous Felines.

I tend to stay away from MAC in general...but I really want something with Maleficent on it because that's my favorite movie and Disney villain. (Even though I agree that the package is a little immature looking)

IDK, I dont like the packaging but packaging isn't everything, I hope they use the other promo pictures they had(the black background with the characters in a purple outline) and I think the only reason nobody likes the guy from the frog prince is because hes new, hes doesn't leave a huge impression like someone like Ursula. But anyways I am a bit excited about this collection, this might be my first MAC purchase!

Lipstick

Innocence, Beware!

Heartless

Lipglass

Strange Potion

Hot House Deep

Wicked Ways

Devilishly Stylish

I know I said I wouldn't buy more, but if these are pretty I want them. My word be damned! lol

Eyeshadow

Vainglorious

Vile Violet

Beauty Powder

Oh So Fair

Blush

Bite of an Apple

Total: $165.50 :/

Darn it! Are the two eyeshadows dupeable? I might skip those and get two pigments instead.

I hate the package so much that I don't even care for the colors ><

What I really like are the nailpolishes but other than that im going to probably skip.

Back