Makeup Stashes & Organization

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL Bonnie.

What I'd like is something like this.

BUT at $800 no chance I'd get that.

Oh my!!! I like that.  I think I would prefer shelves over drawers that way I wouldn't "lose" stuff.  Maybe I'll just hang up some shelves on the wall around the mirror and lights....  yeeeah!

so yea, what a coincidence, I was just researching this the other day because I need to invest in some make-up storage organizers...I've been buying so much MAC stuff by the $100s of dollars (graduation money!!!!), and it's all spilling out of my tiny organizer......

I guess the Kardashian "acrylic make-up organizer" is the in thing for make-up organizers right now?  I love how it's clear and like a pastry stand, and some of them on amazon come with a pretty diamond-design knob...I like how the brushes are arranged in the second photo...I definitely couldn't afford the $300 Clear cube organizer the Kardashians have, but there are cheaper ones on ebay...just browsing at all the options available..

I also like how JuicyStar07 arranged her MAC eyeshadows on this acrylic display shelf, I'm always frantically searching for an eyeshadow and Im wondering where to buy these things but my bathroom is pretty small so I don't know if all these organizers would clutter it.

I have 2 acrylic stands they dont look like either of those though.  I know Ebay has TONS of acrylic displays, cases etc etc in all different sizes and shapes

I know, Ebay has acrylic cases in the $100 range, which is still so expensive...I've been looking everywhere for something below $100 I'm surprised no company has made them yet..

I finally got some pics of my stuff. I just took a pic of the storage, not the products. I also have a train case with stuff in it, I didn't take a pic of that though.

I know, the drawers are awesome! I have more too hehe I got that brush holder this past weekend at TJ Maxx ($13) its a pen holder lol I fell in love when I saw it and HAD to buy it.

Originally Posted by Bonnie Krupa /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hehe Man I love those drawers, they're so handy.  That brush holder is cute!

Love the plastic drawers! My only issue is 'the wobble" like pulling one out to hard/fast will cause the others on top to fall. I'm too impatient loll!

yeah the ones that are stacked one on top of the other are kind of annoying sometimes.  I have those and the ones that are separated

Nice stash Hezzie! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

That's a good idea, using those drawers. I'm inspired haha, we have a set of those at home that we won't be using soon.

Back