Makeup Stashes & Organization

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's mine (I need a bigger tool box now!)
rolleyes.gif

here's my small acrylic organizer

:

And this is how my mom organizes her stuff:  the only MAC product I could turn her on to was the Fluidline Lol!

MY MAKE UP SET!!!

WHERE I KEEP MY M.A.C BLUSHES,SKIN FINISHES,AND PAINT POTS..

M.AC PALETTES BROWNS AND NUETRAL COLORS.

M.A.C PALETTES IN BLACKS AND GREYS,ORANGES,GREEN AND YELLOW AND BLUES,PURPLES,AND PINKS.

M.A.C BLUSHES AND SKIN FINISHES AND BRONZER.

M.A.C EYESHADOWS

M.A.C LIPGLASS AND M.A.C LIPSTICKS

M.A.C PAINT POTS,M.A.C PAINTS,M.A.C BACK TACK FLUIDLINE,AND M.A.C NAIL POLISH

M.A.C CREAM COLOR BASE IN PEARL,AND MAC EYESHADOWS.

M.A.C FOUNDATION,M.A.C STUIDO FIX,M.A.C PIGMENTS,M.A.C EYE LASH CURLER,M.A.C PENCILS,M.A.C BRUSHES,AND M.A.C MASCERA.

I <3 M.A.C

THIS IS JUST MY M.A.C MAKE UP NOT MY OTHER MAKE UP LIKE URBAN DECAY,NARS,MAKE UP FOREVER ECT..

Nice MAC collection. I had to stop doing the math in my head because that's a pretty pricey collection especially if you paid non-pro price.

So right now all my makeup is a complete mess... and not organized at all.

I just reorganized my room and moved the furniture around a bit so I thought I might as well clean up my makeup stuff too, and my makeup collection is growing more now also :)

So I was wondering, what do you guys suggest?

I'm thinking of either getting small drawers, or an organizer tray type thing.

Or maybe even getting a tall thing of drawers? I'm not sure about doing that though, because I don't have much makeup right now however it would be nice to store my hair stuff in that too though..

Ah! Decisions :/

If you have teenage daughters, do you lock up your cosmetics? LOL If not then consider yourself lucky! LOL

zadi...why lock up your makeup from your daughters???? i dunno, i don't mind people using my makeup...i guess it might be different if people who used it disrespected it though.

i realized this is not just about containers it's about stashes too...so mine is a studio but has a pretty impressive stash that keeps growing, here are the most recent pics :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

those cups say eyes, lips, and mascaras, this photo is from on the large table with cherry curtain

I think she might have had an issue with her daughters not being careful or something - I recall her daughter digging in to hard in one of her favorite palettes.

Your studio is awesome!

Originally Posted by xina751 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

zadi...why lock up your makeup from your daughters???? i dunno, i don't mind people using my makeup...i guess it might be different if people who used it disrespected it though.

i realized this is not just about containers it's about stashes too...so mine is a studio but has a pretty impressive stash that keeps growing, here are the most recent pics :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

those cups say eyes, lips, and mascaras, this photo is from on the large table with cherry curtain

Two reasons. Three really.

1. Items go missing and are never returned.

2. They don't take care of my things: my eldest dug into the WnW GFTG eyeshadow palette and later dropped the palette causing it to break. I did fix it though.

3. They waste product. One of my ELF mineral shadow, for example, brand new that I didn't even get to use was opened and left opened when thrown back into the box with the other mineral shadows which spilled the entire contents every where. It was part of one of the $5 sets.

I buy them their own makeup - which they waste - and refuse to let them waste or damage my own ESPECIALLY my high end makeup from LORAC, Urban Decay and MUFE.

I love the Nyx case! I was just telling my husband that eventually I'd like to get one of those.

Xina-whoa! Love ur studio! And ur stash hehe

Latest posts

Back