MaMa Lotion users?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this pic is the after for picture one. please post your comments!

i must say that i'm feeling very good about the progress so far!

Wow, Monnie that looks so great! your skin looks smoothened out beautifully!

sorry I don't have pics (no scanner) but I am having similar smoothening out.

my skin is drying out lots ahh :S anyonwe know a good drug store brand moisturizer?

i like aveeno skin bright moisturizer for a drug store brand. a little goes a long way and it costs about $15 at cvs.

it wwont like clog pores or make u break out will it:S im just starting to get clear skin well, i just have scaring now
frown.gif
but i dont wan t to break outttt

Originally Posted by Susie22 /img/forum/go_quote.gif it wwont like clog pores or make u break out will it:S im just starting to get clear skin well, i just have scaring now
frown.gif
but i dont wan t to break outttt believe me, i breakout from just about everything, so my product selection list very limited. i love this moisturizer because you need very little to get good coverage and it has an spf15. i recommend it to all my customers that are breakout prone.

Originally Posted by Aquilah /img/forum/go_quote.gif Never even heard of it... Man, I'm so out of the loop! Ditto! It's all this moving mumbo jumbo we've got going on!

i am looking at reviewws for Kiss My Face Peaches & Creme Moisturizer , does anyone knoww if thats good? alot of people said it helped their skin and didnt cause breakouts.

wow..sounds very interesting product...i also need something to remove the dark spots i had from acne.

this is the after for pic 3 above. please let me know what you think.

i'm sorry about the quality of the pics, but i'm still pretty happy with the results.

i think i may have plateau'ed with this stuff. I'll say my marks reduced significantly in color in less than 2 months of use. Like I promised myself before, I will quit for a month, and use something else, and then come back to it so it 'kicks in' again

i can't tell you ladies how pleased i am with the mama lotion. i use it to even out my complexion, to reduce the size of my pores, to combat blemishes and it seems to be slowing down my facial hair growth! this product is my hg skin treatment! i totally love it and don't know how i managed with out it! i still only use it on the areas that have problems, but my skin tone is more balanced now and my breakouts are gone within a day or two. i would suggest that you use it no more than every other day, but this is the best my skin has looked and felt for quite some time.

I bought some lotion. I used it a couple of times. Now I am out of town so I don't have it w/ me. When I return I will start it back up. Hope my skin clears up.

For the ladies that think they have plateued (sp) I read that it can happen. One lady said that she uses her lotion for 2 months at a time then takes a break for 2 months. So her skin won't get used to it I guess.

Originally Posted by make79 /img/forum/go_quote.gif For the ladies that think they have plateued (sp) I read that it can happen. One lady said that she uses her lotion for 2 months at a time then takes a break for 2 months. So her skin won't get used to it I guess. yeah this happens to me with all skincare, so i wasn't surprised it happened here. But i would still recommend this to anyone.

I want it so badd it sounds and loooks very goood i looked at there website it shows the before and after pictures pleasee i want it so baddd but im from australia is there a way i can get it?

Back