MaMa Lotion users?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW...congrats monnie

can i only buy Mama lotion online??

if anyone in NYC knows a store, please let me know

Originally Posted by Femme*Noir /img/forum/go_quote.gif WOW...congrats monnie
can i only buy Mama lotion online??

if anyone in NYC knows a store, please let me know

I live in NYC and from what I can tell you really have to get it online.

Wow, there's a really nice difference between the before and after - looks smoother, more even, and the pores are practically gone! According to the instruction card I got with my bottle (received it today!), it smooths wrinkles out after longer use - have you seen that to be true for you (if you've wrinkled at all)?

I'm using it tonight for the first time, so I'll be sure to take some before pics as well. So excited!!

Femme*Noir, according to their site, you can buy it from a couple of stores in Utah, so unfortunately you're stuck buying it online if you live anywhere else. Try SkinCareRx.com - Obagi, Jane Iredale, Colorescience, TNS Recovery, Kinerase, DDF & More... or Beautyhabit Fine Personal Care and Aromatherapy

I dont really have discoloration....I just have large pores...maybe this wouldnt be the best product for me then

thanks Monnie and Korina
smile.gif

i'm def going to buy it!!

I used the MaMa lotion last night, and it didn't tingle or anything, like they said it would. It felt a little tacky at first, but only for 30 seconds maybe, then a bit tight after 15 minutes, but I smoothed on some no-frills moisturizer at that point. Went to sleep, and it's pretty cool - I can see a small difference, which is more than I can say for any other product I've used, over night. My skin just looks smoother and it glows. Can't wait to see the results in a week!

Yay. Can't wait to hear about your results. It's harding finding products geared towards dark skin and hyperpigmentation/discoloration that actually work!! Plus, this is reasonably priced.
satisfied.gif

Originally Posted by mehrunissa /img/forum/go_quote.gif I used the MaMa lotion last night, and it didn't tingle or anything, like they said it would. It felt a little tacky at first, but only for 30 seconds maybe, then a bit tight after 15 minutes, but I smoothed on some no-frills moisturizer at that point. Went to sleep, and it's pretty cool - I can see a small difference, which is more than I can say for any other product I've used, over night. My skin just looks smoother and it glows. Can't wait to see the results in a week! i was amazed at how quickly i saw results as well. i'm so happy you're feeling good about purchasing the product. this is the first product for i've found for women of color that actually lived up the the claims!

Originally Posted by Glamour Girl /img/forum/go_quote.gif That picture looks like a lighting and/or makeup trick. you may be right about the advertising pic, but the product does work for me.

Please keep it up i want to see and hear the different and if its still working for yous because im very intrested in buying it

Well, I'm still not seeing much in the way of fading any dark acne scars, but I've only used it twice now, so...Not really expecting miracles here, but I'm hoping I'll see a bigger difference in a couple of weeks.

Second time using it last night, and I woke up with my skin in good condition, though I noticed that I was peeling a bit on the spots I'm chronically dry (around my nostrils and that area on the chin right under the corners of your mouth) - nothing scary though. Dabbed some Eucerin on it and that fixed it. Again, a smoothing of the texture, but may be experiencing a bit of purging with tiny pimples on the forehead. Not worried!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by mehrunissa /img/forum/go_quote.gif Well, I'm still not seeing much in the way of fading any dark acne scars, but I've only used it twice now, so...Not really expecting miracles here, but I'm hoping I'll see a bigger difference in a couple of weeks.
Second time using it last night, and I woke up with my skin in good condition, though I noticed that I was peeling a bit on the spots I'm chronically dry (around my nostrils and that area on the chin right under the corners of your mouth) - nothing scary though. Dabbed some Eucerin on it and that fixed it. Again, a smoothing of the texture, but may be experiencing a bit of purging with tiny pimples on the forehead. Not worried!
smile.gif

Thanks for the review!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by mehrunissa /img/forum/go_quote.gif Well, I'm still not seeing much in the way of fading any dark acne scars, but I've only used it twice now, so...Not really expecting miracles here, but I'm hoping I'll see a bigger difference in a couple of weeks.
smile.gif

i see you're using the smiley face so things must be going ok. please keep us posted!

Originally Posted by Mouna /img/forum/go_quote.gif how do i use it in the morning coz i use retin a gel at night make sure you use a sun screen if you plan to wear it during the day. i would also make sure to use just a small amount to prevent your skin for peeling or flaking too much. isn't retin a and exfoliator as well? i would take it slowly, you don't want to send you skin into shock! keep us posted!

ive decided to wait the course of retin a gel first and then when its finished ill start putting mama lotion nightly i dont want my skin to be a tomota or burn or anything i already have such senstive skin coz of the retin a

and its always red and flakey

Originally Posted by Mouna /img/forum/go_quote.gif ive decided to wait the course of retin a gel first and then when its finished ill start putting mama lotion nightly i dont want my skin to be a tomota or burn or anything i already have such senstive skin coz of the retin aand its always red and flakey

it think that's a great idea!

I just looked it up and now I want it too! My has so many red spots on it that somedays I could just go back to bed and forget about even trying the make up.

I'll have to buy some of this lotion when I have money...someday.

Back