Maybelline Color Tattoo Summer 2013 (LE)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh so pretty!  Must have all!  Guess I know what I am doing this weekend!  Off on a hunt to find them!  

It's a gorgeous iridescent shade of pink, & purple.. Also some blue but it just isn't that strong

I need Waves of White. I've been eyeing a white base for my coastal scents/bh palettes as well as color tattoos. Two birds one stone if I buy that one.

It's a gorgeous iridescent shade of pink, & purple.. Also some blue but it just isn't that strong
That is even better! I'll mainly use it to brighten up pink and blue toned shadows. Thanks for the swatches!

Originally Posted by kawaiimeows /img/forum/go_quote.gif

omg these are GORGEOUS. i think the only one i'd actually buy is icy mint though.
they are really gorgeous.. i couldn't resist.. it was buy 1 get 1 half off :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> icy mint is pretty but i'm just not crazy over it.. it doesn't have that duo chrome effect like some of the other ones tho.

Originally Posted by lovepink /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Oh so pretty!  Must have all!  Guess I know what I am doing this weekend!  Off on a hunt to find them!  
my rite aid only had 2-3 out of each.. i'm surprised that i actually found these because i usually have a hard time finding LE drugstore products :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> so glad that i walked into rite aid today!

Originally Posted by smiletorismile /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I really need Cool Crush, Seashore Frosts, and Lavish Lavender. They are so pretty! Thanks for posting swatches! :)
that would be my top 3 picks too :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

They all looks super pretty. The only thing I hate about limited edition drugstore products is that it is so hard for me to find them in canada.

I finally finished with my blog post.. there's more pictures with different lighting inside.. it was so hard to capture these beautiful shades.

Oh Beautiful! I want Waves of White, Cool Crush & Seashore Frosts, I'll check around my drugstores and maybe one has them.

Thanks so much for the swatches! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I finally finished with my blog post.. there's more pictures with different lighting inside.. it was so hard to capture these beautiful shades.
Thank you for the blog post. You have great quality pictures they make me want them even more.

Originally Posted by viccckyhoang /img/forum/go_quote.gif

L-->R: Waves of White, Shady Shores, Icy Mint, Cool Crush, Seashore Frosts, and Lavish Lavender.

Here is a little sneak peek!

It was so hard to capture these GORGEOUS color tattoos so I took a couple of them. I'm still trying to finish up the blog post so I'll update you guys when I post the rest :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
OOH!! Cool Crush and Lavish Lavender are sooooo pretty. I need them now. DAMN YOU ENABLERS! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by Lisabette /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Oh Beautiful! I want Waves of White, Cool Crush & Seashore Frosts, I'll check around my drugstores and maybe one has them.

Thanks so much for the swatches! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
they're all so pretty! good luck finding them :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> and you're so welcome!

Originally Posted by JamieO /img/forum/go_quote.gif

OOH!! Cool Crush and Lavish Lavender are sooooo pretty. I need them now. DAMN YOU ENABLERS! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
haha it's really hard to resist on this makeup forum! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by ttanner2005 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Thank you for the blog post. You have great quality pictures they make me want them even more.
aww thank you! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> that made me really happy considering that i'm using a crappy digital camera.. i need to invest into a dslr to mess around with aperture, shutter speed, and iso but i just keep on spending it on makeup instead.. =/ one day one day.. haha

I found these are my local RiteAid after going to Fred Meyer and not finding it there. I bought all six since it's B1G1 50% off. The colors are gorgeous in pictures and in the swatch video but in person, in the jar it's just so lack luster. It just goes to show that just because it looks one way doesn't mean it'll be that way on the skin. Can't wait to play with these.

I've been to two Walgreens, one Right Aid, one CVS and a Target. Considering asking the husband to stop at Bed Bath and Beyond on the way home from church tomorrow as that's the only way I can justify driving that far for eyeshadow. I may need therapy after this. On the plus side, I did find the Wet n Wild spring LE 8 pan shadows in my ramblings.

Lucky!  I have been looking for the WnW LE palettes forever!  I looked for the Maybelline LE today at Target (no luck), Ulta and one CVS.  Went to BBB and the display was there but they were sold out.  Going to try Walgreens and Rite Aid and a different CVS tomorrow since most stores sales/ads start on Sunday and they do new displays then.

Originally Posted by acostakk /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I've been to two Walgreens, one Right Aid, one CVS and a Target. Considering asking the husband to stop at Bed Bath and Beyond on the way home from church tomorrow as that's the only way I can justify driving that far for eyeshadow. I may need therapy after this. On the plus side, I did find the Wet n Wild spring LE 8 pan shadows in my ramblings.

Next time I am in the states I'm going to check Ulta and Target, I think they have a CVS and Walgreens too but I think its too far away. Does anyone know if LE collections are released in Canada because I have never seen any here.

Back