Maybelline Color Tattoo Summer 2013 (LE)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I never thought of that. Now that I think about I'm sure thats what they do only put out a few so that people think they won't find them again. Thats marketing for you and it works lol.

The pic I was on Nouveau Cheap makes it look like there is only 1 of each color:

I sure hope that's not the case and there are two of each, because if there is only 1, it will be even that much harder to get these shadows!

Originally Posted by Oxana124 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

The pic I was on Nouveau Cheap makes it look like there is only 1 of each color:

I sure hope that's not the case and there are two of each, because if there is only 1, it will be even that much harder to get these shadows!
That's a completely different display from what's at my RiteAid.

Ugh, I've checked my CVS, two Targets, a Walmart and a Krogers....nuthin'. Boooo. lol. I'm in a big city, too, you'd think they'd be SOMEWHERE!

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Are you thinking of the other display that has the 6 colors, like Seashore Frosts, etc. ?

Because this is the newer display that has Precious Pearl and Blue Paradise as the only 2 shades of the color tattoo shadows.

Originally Posted by CheshireCookie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Ugh, I've checked my CVS, two Targets, a Walmart and a Krogers....nuthin'. Boooo. lol. I'm in a big city, too, you'd think they'd be SOMEWHERE!
Since you are in Texas, I have heard of people there finding these at HEB.

I am in NC, I was able to find the display with the 6 shades in BB&B, but the newest display with the 2 shades is not anywhere around here yet. Probably in the next week or so....

I feel your pain. I live in the Los Angeles area. You would think it wouldn't be so hard!

Since you are in Texas, I have heard of people there finding these at HEB.

I am in NC, I was able to find the display with the 6 shades in BB&B, but the newest display with the 2 shades is not anywhere around here yet. Probably in the next week or so....
Oooo, HEB, yes, I have tons of those...I'll check! Thanks!

Quote: Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Are you thinking of the other display that has the 6 colors, like Seashore Frosts, etc. ?

Because this is the newer display that has Precious Pearl and Blue Paradise as the only 2 shades of the color tattoo shadows.

Oh yes, the display I saw at my local RiteAid contained two of each color. The display had one of each except for two of the colors that had two of each color. Needless to say I bought one of each which left only one of the two other colors. I now wish I took a picture but the... mean... manager that I've had issues with in the past (and the reason I stopped shopping at that one for a long time) was there.

I checked with my Ulta again, and they do not yet have a display with Precious Pearl. But they said they have 2 displays with color tattoo shadows, and Precious Pearl was not on either one. So I wonder if they just have 2 of the same exact displays that have those 6 shades, Seashore Frosts, etc.

They did and they even became part of the permanent line, but displays are still up at Walgreens and Rite Aid here.  I don't have an Ulta yet.  They are currently remodeling an old store for Ulta in my town. Yay can't wait.

Ohhh! MAKE SURE to go on opening day because they give out goodie bags with really good samples.

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Ohhh! MAKE SURE to go on opening day because they give out goodie bags with really good samples.
Sounds awesome! I have 2 Ultas already, but they are building a 3rd close by :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

bought my first color tattoo eyeshadow today after readingg so many things about it on here! Excited to try it out :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I forgot to say if anyone is interested I did a video last week on the 6 limited edition shadows, I did swatches both in the sunlight outside, and indoor by window. So you can see what the shadows look like in different lighting. I am pretty sure links are not allowed here, but my YouTube name is also Oxana124, so you can just go to my channel and see it that way, if you want. And I also posted photos on my blog Swatch Soiree.  
i used your video on the first post.

Back