Maybelline Color Tattoo Summer 2013 (LE)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by CheshireCookie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by Oxana124 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Since you are in Texas, I have heard of people there finding these at HEB.

I am in NC, I was able to find the display with the 6 shades in BB&B, but the newest display with the 2 shades is not anywhere around here yet. Probably in the next week or so....
Oooo, HEB, yes, I have tons of those...I'll check! Thanks!

OOHH My HEBs get the good stuff! I'll have to check there 
bandit.gif

I found them at Duane reade the day they put the display out. I was able to get all 6 glosses but they only got 2 of the white and two of the blue shades along with the blue and white polish (only two) and the color whispers like In the picture recently posted. According to Duane reade that is all they are getting. After I bought my stuff there was one eye tattoo left, two polishes, and three glosses. That's way way too limited.i, still hunting down the six eye tattoo shades I'm missing.

Originally Posted by ttanner2005 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

i used your video on the first post.
I started reading with page 2, so I just noticed that after you posted! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Thanks for posting my video here :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Since people are finding these, especially the newest displays with the 2 shadows, in local drugstores that are not nationwide, I thought I'd try my local Kerr Drug. They have non of the new displays at all, lol. So I guess I am better off to keep checking with Ulta and BB&B.

I also get mixed messages from the employees at the stores when I call, depending on whom I get I am either told they only get new stuff once a week on their truck on such and such a day, so not to bother checking before that day. And sometimes some people tell me that special displays they get separately and can receive on any day of the week.

Hopefully my cvs gets them soon! I live in a small town and its good no one really pays attention to them, when the fall colors came out they lasted forever on the display

I just read on the Maybelline Canada FBI page that Canada is getting summer color tattoos but they aren't going to be duo chrome at the end of may. I wouldn't think this is false since it is an official page but I dont know what kinda colours they are releasing but I was hoping they would bring the duo chrome ones to Canada especially if I can't find them next time at Ulta.

TOMORROW....going to HEB! I tried another CVS and a Target that was on my way to work today...nuthin'....I shall find them, fear not!

Originally Posted by CheshireCookie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

TOMORROW....going to HEB! I tried another CVS and a Target that was on my way to work today...nuthin'....I shall find them, fear not!
I wish I had an HEB close! Maybe I'll ask my grandma to pick up a few for me :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I LOOOOOVE these and so many of the others. I have quite a few of them from the original line and the Metal line. My problem with these are how fast they dry which I just noticed the other day. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Does anyone have suggestions on how to keep them from drying so quickly?

Good grief lol....I tried two HEBs and another Ulta...I think it just hasn't gotten to my city yet. I asked a really nice Ulta employee about it and she hadn't even heard of it yet. I'll just keep looking!

Below is my YouTube video with swatches of Precious Pearls and Blue Paradise.

I found them today at Ulta, there was 2 of each color in the display.

And I noticed those other displays with the 6 different shadows, my Ulta had 2 of those displays. So that's good they are getting more than one, it will be easier for people to get a hold of them.

I have all but 2 of them...still on the hunt for those.

Blog link edited. Please be aware of the forum rules.

My apologies for posting the name of my blog, in case that bothered some of you, I understand the rules now, and won't do it again :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

More info on the new colors after having a chance to play with them more. I really wish that color was less shimmery. I like the finish of the pearly shades like Barely Branded much better. But I do like the little bit of pink shimmer to Precious Pearl, I thought it was going to be just an ivory shade, so that is nice that it is a little different.

Blue Paradise is pretty much exactly like Cool Crush but darker. Same sort of bluish-purple, maybe a tiny bit more blue, but mostly just darker. It is shimmery just like Cool Crush.

oh, and these cost more at Ulta. At BB&B they were $4.99, but at Ulta $6.99!

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

If these are at ULTA that's a BETTER score because you can use a $3.50 off $10 coupon. Two of these are $6.99 each and right now they're having a B1G1 50% off.

$6.99 - 1st one

$3.50 - 2nd one

$10.49 total

$3.50 off $10 coupon

$6.99 final price for two before tax (if any).
Mine didn't ring up at BOGO 50% off yesterday, maybe sale was over. I did remember to use one of those coupons though :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

These are the six I have been able to find. I am not allowed to link anything here so private message me if, you want to see more in depth pictures and stuff. I like this collection but some of the colors are pretty similar to others.

Ugh, I've checked my CVS, two Targets, a Walmart and a Krogers....nuthin'. Boooo. lol. I'm in a big city, too, you'd think they'd be SOMEWHERE!
I found mine at riteaid and I also saw them at harmons

Latest posts

Back