Maybelline Color Tattoo Summer 2013 (LE)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm on the lookout for Precious Pearl as well, BB&B doesn't have it yet by me, but I think I will keep checking there, since they were the first to get the other 6 shades, which I was lucky enough to grab.

Does your BB&B have a regular cosmetics section? Or do they just carry a few special things? I've never seen makeup in any around here, and they looked at me like I'd sprouted a second head when I asked the other day. Dunno why I'm so obsessed about these. Sooner or later the four year old is gonna tattle on me if I keep dragging her around to every drugstore and Ulta in the area.

If I search using the Store Locator on the Bed Bath and Beyond website, my store has a HBC symbol next to it, which says "indicates store with a Health & Beauty Care Department".

So you can probably check that way which BB&B by you has cosmetics.

I also have a little one, she's only 2 so I figure I still have a few years before she can tattle on me for dragging her around to stores looking for makeup :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

oh and I meant to add, you can just call instead of driving to all the stores. that's what I do, I bug all the stores around here, but they do check for me, and actually that's how I got them from BB&B, the lady told me she just put out that display, so I was like "please hold 1 of each color for me!!! I will be right there!"

Thank you! Good suggestions :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />. Calling would be easier on the wallet, cause if I'm there in person you can bet I'm going to find something to buy!

Originally Posted by moonbunny7 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by viccckyhoang /img/forum/go_quote.gif
there are 2 more LE for Summer.. their names are Precious Pearl and Blue Paradise! I'm on a hunt for these..
I just found them at ulta

If these are at ULTA that's a BETTER score because you can use a $3.50 off $10 coupon. Two of these are $6.99 each and right now they're having a B1G1 50% off.

$6.99 - 1st one

$3.50 - 2nd one

$10.49 total

$3.50 off $10 coupon

$6.99 final price for two before tax (if any).

Precious pearl and blue paradise

Originally Posted by moonbunny7 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I just found them at ulta
Thats good news! Ulta is like my only hope in finding them. Hopefully my Ulta has them in by the next time I go to the states in couple weeks.

Ulta #1 did not have them yesterday. Going to check #2 tomorrow. I should just call but am in desperate need of a mommy-break.

for these 2 newest color, precious pearl and blue paradise, was there only 1 of each color in the display?

Originally Posted by Oxana124 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

for these 2 newest color, precious pearl and blue paradise, was there only 1 of each color in the display?
From my understanding at least two of each color in the display.

Why do they only put 2 in a display. I guess they are making these limited edition collections really limited.

I think it's due to the size of the shelves and how big the jars are to be on the plastic display. Each company can order more than one display for each store and so it's up to the company on how many to order and how many to distribute to each store. Larger stores obviously will get more displays/product while smaller stores may only get one display. Also, while a store may only get one display there possibly might be refills so they store may put out two of each color and once all the colors are sold may put out more. Depends on the manufacturer, how they sell, how the companies buys and how the store puts product out.

In part I think it's also to create a frenzy because the consumer may see there is only two of each color so it kind of "forces" the customer to either buy the color they want now or risk not being able to buy it at all. When I bought mine at RiteAid the display only had once of each color left (well, except for two of the colors that there were two of) so I didn't want to chance it so I bought one of each. I'm sure if I go back they refilled the display but I couldn't take that risk.

Oh jeez Louise! Two more LE shades?! I wish there were more swatches of these online. Precious Pearl seems like a pass for me, but Blue Paradise is interesting. However, if there are only two in each store I doubt I'll be able to get my hands on it. 

I bought five of the six shades previously available: 

I'm in love with Lavish Lavender and Seashore Frosts. 

Back