Memebox Mask Editions

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If it wasn't for the drawer of sheet masks that I have I would jump at trying a mask box.

I still need to use up what I have, lol.
my goal is to use my stuff up.  No hording.

No saving it for a "special day" - lol - of course, it will take me a long time to put a dent in my stuff, but at least I will be making progress.

I don't really have that many masks.  In fact, I think I only have a couple right now...

my goal is to use my stuff up. No hording.

No saving it for a "special day" - lol - of course, it will take me a long time to put a dent in my stuff, but at least I will be making progress.

I don't really have that many masks. In fact, I think I only have a couple right now...
I have a few that I am saving for special occasions as they are my favorite. My Etude House Collagen mask and the My Beauty Diary Caviar masks are my special masks that I know I love, the MBD apple polyphenol masks I use when I have acne issues. I have a bunch of other random ones for any time use.
But you're right I need to stop hoarding face masks, I declare I will use them and stop holding on to them. Lol

Last edited by a moderator:
If it wasn't for the drawer of sheet masks that I have I would jump at trying a mask box.

I still need to use up what I have, lol.
I actually don't really have any masks, but I'd love to get into using them so this would be perfect.

I designate Sunday night as my Sunday Spa Night.  Masks, special treatments - while I watch something good on TV.
This is such a good idea. I need to do this!

am in dubrovnik and its past midnight here..can't sleep in a new place uh oh...putting on a mask seems like a smart idea otherwise i'll wake up a zombie.  -_- /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

(i need miss @ to help me sleep..lol sry pun intended)

btw, Happy 1st of June, ladies~  :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
I actually don't really have any masks, but I'd love to get into using them so this would be perfect. 
Walmart sells the My Beauty Diary masks on their website by the box, they're Taiwanese but they're good and inexpensive.

I just looked and they have an assorted box which you could use to try different kinds.

I have a whole shoebox full of masks (stacked vertically, like a file cabinet), but that didn't stop me from buying two of the mask #3 boxes!  :blink:

Sunday nights: sheet mask, hair mask, foot mask, Game of Thrones. Go to bed moisturized and horrified.
yeah, last night's episode was an eye opener!!  or an eye poppin' epsidoe ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

that was a scene I didn't need to see....

yeah, last night's episode was an eye opener!!  or an eye poppin' epsidoe ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I legit cried.  :scared:

Then slathered my face in Bounce Cheese Cream, but it didn't soothe my pain. I thought about using a tomato mask, but it was too soon. Too soon.

(Hey, fellow Bostonian!)

I legit cried.  :scared:

Then slathered my face in Bounce Cheese Cream, but it didn't soothe my pain. I thought about using a tomato mask, but it was too soon. Too soon.

(Hey, fellow Bostonian!)
Oh.my.god, it was SOO unnecessary to show that shot right afterward. WE GOT IT, YOU 

CRUSHED HIS HEAD! Don't show me it :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> :(

Anyway, I got an email from Meme about confirming my address for Maskbox 3!!! Shipping starting soon, June 17th, hurry the eff up!

Walmart sells the My Beauty Diary masks on their website by the box, they're Taiwanese but they're good and inexpensive.

I just looked and they have an assorted box which you could use to try different kinds.
Neat! I never knew that, I will have to check that out

am in dubrovnik and its past midnight here..can't sleep in a new place uh oh...putting on a mask seems like a smart idea otherwise i'll wake up a zombie.  -_- /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I LOVE DUBROVNIK!!  We were there 2 years ago and they were filming for the Red Wedding Game of Thrones scenes so we couldn't explore the fortress :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I seriously loved it so much there, I want to go back!  Croatia is one of the most beautiful places in the world!

/off topic

I wish Mask #3 would ship already!  I hope they've added to their mask collections.  It does seem like we are seeing new ones in the boxes that are just arriving.

Haha totally missed this post!! Hope the sleeping got easier and that you've had fun in Dubrovnik!  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Thanks!!! I wish Walmart had them in store. 

I LOVE DUBROVNIK!!  We were there 2 years ago and they were filming for the Red Wedding Game of Thrones scenes so we couldn't explore the fortress :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I seriously loved it so much there, I want to go back!  Croatia is one of the most beautiful places in the world!

/off topic

I wish Mask #3 would ship already!  I hope they've added to their mask collections.  It does seem like we are seeing new ones in the boxes that are just arriving.
Croatia is definitely #1 on my list of places to visit in the hopefully near future!!

@@Saffyra I love it in Dubrovnik too!! Best place yet,... so far. I love that its like a mixture of Rome, Greece and Turkey all in one lol~ Every where you turn its a picture. And you feel like a model  ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

@ thanks, hun! Love your name...was trying to pun about that sleeping part  :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Yes yes yes Eastern Europe is so worth it! /off topic

Back to boxes, I wonder if they will ever include a tub of sleeping mask similar to Laneige's waterbank. Those are amazing! 

Back