Memebox Mask Editions

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the green tea mask was wonderful - I really liked it!  I did put it in the frig as they suggested (because it was very warm when I used it).  It was refreshing and cooling and my face felt very hydrated when I was done.  I wish they had tossed in another one!

the green tea mask was wonderful - I really liked it!  I did put it in the frig as they suggested (because it was very warm when I used it).  It was refreshing and cooling and my face felt very hydrated when I was done.  I wish they had tossed in another one!
Cool! I am also using my aloe gels like masks after a hot day out. Yeah refrigerated gels are awesome!

received my memebox mask edition #3 today and i'm quite excited about the products inside  :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

10434054_10152454651514014_1465810612447998861_n.jpg

1) Purederm Firming Lift Multi-Step V-Line Treatment x 2 (I've always wanted to try one of these, and now I can!)

2) Dewytree Gold Hydro-Gel Mask x 3

3) Purederm Intensive Lip Care Gel Patch x 1

4) Purederm Pulp Mask Set x 3

5) 23Years old Air-laynic Pore Mask x 1

6) Rubelli Bio Cellulose Eye Patch x 1 box

not sure if it's worth the price, but I get to try products that I probably won't purchase by myself, so that's good I get to try try try :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Last edited by a moderator:
received my memebox mask edition #3 today and i'm quite excited about the products inside  :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

1) Purederm Firming Lift Multi-Step V-Line Treatment x 2 (I've always wanted to try one of these, and now I can!)

not sure if it's worth the price, but I get to try products that I probably won't purchase by myself, so that's good I get to try try try :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
This box looks AMAZING!!!!!

Let us know how you like the eye patches especially.

not sure if it's worth the price, but I get to try products that I probably won't purchase by myself, so that's good I get to try try try 
That box looks really great, I'm glad I grabbed it! I had a bunch of points burning a hole in my account so I bought it and it ended up being something like $11.99 shipped. Totally worth it!

Squeal, I can't wait to get my hands on this! 

Esp excited for the

23Years old Air-laynic Pore Mask and Lip Mask

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't received a shipping notification for my Mask Edition #3.  I did get the update saying that it was suppose to ship on the 17th but so far no tracking number.  I'm trying to keep from getting nervous about it but with all of the weird stuff happening at memebox I am getting pretty worried.

I haven't received a shipping notification for my Mask Edition #3.  I did get the update saying that it was suppose to ship on the 17th but so far no tracking number.  I'm trying to keep from getting nervous about it but with all of the weird stuff happening at memebox I am getting pretty worried.
I'd say the good thing is that we paid through PayPay, so if anything wonky does happen, we're covered money wise :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

I'd say the good thing is that we paid through PayPay, so if anything wonky does happen, we're covered money wise :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Yeah,  I just remember in another thread that memebox canceled someone's Honey box because they accidentally oversold them.  I'm really excited for my mask box so I really hope that doesn't happen!  

Back