Memebox Mask Editions

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It was actually quite nice! My lips felt pretty hydrated for the weekend & even now. It was fun to wear around too, felt quite silly in it. I want to buy some more as my lips get so dried out in the summer here!
did you got the grapefruit scent box I thought there were 2 lip masks in there :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Hey everyone, this is for those that bought the MASK #3! I got two of them and I tried to use the purederm masks today and found it to be moldy. Mostly the aloe and pearl one. The berry one seems to be ok for both boxes. You guys should check yours, just in case! I already emailed memebox so we'll see what they say.

Aloe Collagen Mask closeup.July7.jpg

ALoe Collagen Mask (2nd box).july7.jpg

Pearl Essence Mask closeup.july7.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
interesting!

I had the green tea collagen mask and I didn't notice any mold.
That's good. So memebox gave me 7pts total for both boxes. Not what I was hoping for  for 2 boxes but oh wells, better than nothing.

@@catyz MEEP! I haven't tried mine yet (SO MANY MASKS TO GET THRU!) but shall report back when I do!! 

Totally effed up the placement when I did the v-line my first time. Will have to retry. 

@@catyz MEEP! I haven't tried mine yet (SO MANY MASKS TO GET THRU!) but shall report back when I do!! 

Totally effed up the placement when I did the v-line my first time. Will have to retry. 
Sounds good Rachel. I just tried the v-line mask the other day. It feels pretty good afterwards, although I'm not sure if it really did much besides hydration. What do you think? And the mask was a bit too small for me, my ears were hurting, haha.

Sounds good Rachel. I just tried the v-line mask the other day. It feels pretty good afterwards, although I'm not sure if it really did much besides hydration. What do you think? And the mask was a bit too small for me, my ears were hurting, haha.
Haha same here!! That's why I was thinking maybe I placed it on my face wrong :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Back