Memebox Mask Editions

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oooh, do the

vitamin c pads look like little orange slices?
  If so, that's too cute!
yes and they are!!  I really love this mask box and WHEN items can be purchased at Sephora!! yeah! 

the 7 second mask contains platinum....

yes and they are!!  I really love this mask box and WHEN items can be purchased at Sephora!! yeah! 

the 7 second mask contains platinum....
That is so awesome...I thought I'd seen WHEN before, but I couldn't remember where! 

Memebox, you are giving me warm fuzzies today with all of the awesome products that are on their way to me!!!

Whoa, and those When masks work out to $7 each at Sephora!  Not too shabby, Memebox!

I started using the masks inside my box already and I love them!!! But what are the orange pads supposed to do except for refreshing the face...and where should I put them?

I started using the masks inside my box already and I love them!!! But what are the orange pads supposed to do except for refreshing the face...and where should I put them?
I think you are supposed to put one on each cheek. They are supposed to refresh but also add radiance.  Loved the review you did of the box btw!

I should really stop talking myself out of these mask boxes, they look so good.
The Mask boxes are some of my absolute favorite boxes.

I highly reco you get the next one!

Plus sheet masks are so easy to use and to use up. (you feel like you are actually making a dent in your box) And they aren't so easy to find in the states.

Didn't you have a date this week? :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

The Mask boxes are some of my absolute favorite boxes.

I highly reco you get the next one!

Plus sheet masks are so easy to use and to use up. (you feel like you are actually making a dent in your box) And they aren't so easy to find in the states.

Didn't you have a date this week? :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Not yet, gah so nervous.

I should really stop talking myself out of these mask boxes, they look so good.
I do the same thing - why?? The only one I don't regret not getting is #3, because I'm not interested in v-line masks. But everything else is so choice.

I started using my Skin Factory 7 Seconds Morning Sheet from mask4. I really love them. Nice soft exfoliating and good amount of serum in the pad.
I REALLY love these too! There's so much serum in each pad. I just kind if leave a lot of my face and let is soak in for 10 minutes before I top it with a light moisturizer.

Have you tried the Berristure? For me personally it feels too heavy and sticky to leave on-even as a sleeping pack. But it's a nice wash off mask. What do you think if it? Anyone?

Have you tried the Berristure? For me personally it feels too heavy and sticky to leave on-even as a sleeping pack. But it's a nice wash off mask. What do you think if it? Anyone?
I havent tried it yet. Its too hot these days here in Denmark and my face feels sticky and melting almost all the time. So gonna save that for a colder day. Maybe using it as a wash off mask.

Im also using the Purederm Vitamin C facial pads when I sit in front of the computer and I want to cool down. Also really nice and I like the smell. 

I REALLY love these too! There's so much serum in each pad. I just kind if leave a lot of my face and let is soak in for 10 minutes before I top it with a light moisturizer.

I use it as a wash off mask, seems to work nicely with my skin. But way too sticky to use as a sleep pack or moisturiser. Also think it would break me out if I left it overnight. Just seems like one of those products. 

So... a new Masks box was announced today; who's getting it?  I'm so tempted, but I just ordered the Oh! My Lips plus the Cleanse & Tone combo.  Sigh.  I need the Wish Upon a Mask + Brighten & Correct boxes, literally need them, my poor ol' face.  :rolleyes:

So... a new Masks box was announced today; who's getting it?  I'm so tempted, but I just ordered the Oh! My Lips plus the Cleanse & Tone combo.  Sigh.  I need the Wish Upon a Mask + Brighten & Correct boxes, literally need them, my poor ol' face.  :rolleyes:
I got it! I love the mask boxes though and get each one now. Fabulous value.

Back