Meow Flawless Feline

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lilita-

You are a true artist.:ven: Not only that, you are so great at putting into words how foundations feel or look which is so helpful to everyone (Right ladies?)

Your setting powder combo sounds great (although I agree that the Glow may be a little much.) Actually, BE came out with a mineral veil (feather light) with a little glow in it a while back and it was the first time I even liked MV. This one sounds WAY better.

Lilita, I agree with Hoozey about your artistic talents! You really do know your foundation shades and formulas and you have been a HUGE help to me. And I love your chart, especially since we seem to be close "skin-twins". You've definitely saved me money and time with ordering the right colors, so for that I send you a great big THANK YOU!

AWWWWW... :blush:

thank you, Hoozey. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I am surprised that these non-BE companies haven't yet come out with a similar product. It makes sense to have a bit of glow to setting powder... I personally don't like looking too "matte".

Next, I am going to mix only Lumiere Silk + Monave Glow...

So happy that I have helped you, Ruby2!! I still feel like a MMU newbie - I only started using MMU in December last year, but I guess I've been going nuts on the sample orders. (Just ordered some J. Lynne samples last night!) It's so cool that we're close skin-twins. I'm going to have to pick your brains sometime soon :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Ah, J Lynne has some beautiful products! I am a 1.5 Golden Ivory and I have ALL of her luminous glows. Adore Blush is gorgeous and I have a couple from the Latin Rhythms collection too. I got 3 orders this week so far-Aromaleigh, Signature and Lumiere. Waiting on some BareFaced Minerals and then I think I'm going to be calling it quits (or at least sloooow way down) soon. I have drawer full of jars-full size, sample size you name it!!!!

Lilita-

Sandra at littlestuff4u made her silk powder with some sheen per my request after I got that mineral veil one. One can order it in the regular or soft sheen. I have one open and a backup... this from a woman that couldn't use an entire mineral veil in 4 plus years when I had it- I'd put it on- hate the way it made me look and how it felt dry on my skin and put back away. Every once in a while I'd get it out- same results. Tried the silk powder and was hooked. Then sheen version was just icing on the cake.

Lillita hon you are doing very big things over there. Now before I go and mess up all of the finishing powders that I have on deck :laughing: would you please share proportions used?

Thank you.

Oh geee... I didn't really measure...

It's mostly Silk Powder (hmmm, maybe 1/2 tspoon?) and only tiny amounts of the other two. By tiny, I mean, like I turn my sifter jar upside down and shake two/three times.

You are welcome, Gvieve! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

413379748_29e3c0d696_m.jpg

BTW, Here is a Flawless Feline B/A. (2 layers: 1 wet, 1 dry)

Wow Lillita! Your skin looks great in meow! If I didnt see the 'before' I would never have known you had foundation on. You must have real patience to mix it like that. I imagine you with a white lab coat on and test tubes all around you when you mix:laughing:

Hopefully the new shade that is coming out will be a good match and you can quit mixing.

I know that Tammy and Jessica (Meow owners) are also formulating a moisturising version of their foundations. They send some samples to some people to test and the feedback was good, so if anyone has dry skin, watch out for that when its released.

Lilita, wow you look fantastic in ALL your MMU! Love the Pomegranite lips too!

Haha, thank you, Halzer! I don't have much of a life. When I am not at my computer I am in the bathroom playing with makeup. LOL.
I can't wait! I hope the new shade is a good match then I only have to buy ONE full size of Flawless Feline instead of two! I don't have a problem with the formulas as they are now, but a moisturizing version would be nice!

Lilita-

Can't wait until you try the Lauress Elemental. I have a feeling that this is similar to Meow. I did the b/a after sticky Page 10- couldn't figure out how to add to my other posts there. I'm pretty much a computer idiot. I like the feel and the coverage is very sheer and buildable. I had to do a lot more layers than Lumiere but I was liking how absolultely undetectable it seems to be (feel and look.) I still see Lumiere as my HG (can't wait for the new formula) but I really like this one too. I am having a bad skin week too... did some hair removal and my skin totally revolted- it's peeling. I feel like a snake or a lizard. :scared2:

Hoozey - I saw your B/A pic - If you are having a bad skin week, I can't tell! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> You look gorgeous and your skin looks great!

It's interesting to hear that Lauress Elemental is sheer and light like Meow. I haven't received my samples yet and I can't wait. Will let you know what I think!

Wow, hands down, that is one of the most gorgeous pictures I've seen of you!! I like that a lot better than the Lumiere - and I thought that one looked great. But this looks so healthy and even. :eusa_whistle:

Back