Mineral Make up: before and after

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
now i know why you love edm so much ,it looks so good on you
smile.gif

I will for sure being doing this with Everyday Minerals as soon as I remember!

Here's my own formulation, before, two after, and some close ups of my eyes. I do have a little whitish spot where I went concealer crazy and didn't smooth it out on my lower cheek
wink3.gif
And don't look at the hair!!
rotfl.gif

I just ordered the Sheer Cover too and now I'm really excited to get it!!! My skin is a bit on the dry side and I'm also asian(light-medium w/yellow undertones),AND I have some acne scars. Was your skin great and clear to begin with? and are you caucasian?

I didn't even know L'oreal makes MMU...is there a company out there that doesn't?AMAZED....

U are just too cute!!!Good luck finding a "bomb" product for you Mamasan....

Me220, you look great!!! It's hard to believe that all it takes is a little foundation and great brows, huh?

Awesome eyes, Oceanmist. What is it?

Originally Posted by oceanmist /img/forum/go_quote.gif Here's my own formulation, before, two after, and some close ups of my eyes. I do have a little whitish spot where I went concealer crazy and didn't smooth it out on my lower cheek
wink3.gif
rotfl.gif
WOW, Great job!

Originally Posted by oceanmist /img/forum/go_quote.gif Here's my own formulation, before, two after, and some close ups of my eyes. I do have a little whitish spot where I went concealer crazy and didn't smooth it out on my lower cheek
wink3.gif
rotfl.gif
Lookin' good!

Sunny, the e/s are mine too. I call the brown Guadalupe Brown, but I don't have names for the yellow one or the light coral highlight yet. I used Avon's SuperFull Mascara and my lipstick is some coral mica and gloss, though it doesn't look coral at all!

I have some before and after pics for Avanya Mineral Cosmetics here (if I can get them to show up that is!!). These are not of me but are from Avanya. As soon as I can get my hands on a camera I'll post some of me and my sister
smile.gif

Cheers

Michelle

Originally Posted by canuckschick /img/forum/go_quote.gif I have some before and after pics for Avanya Mineral Cosmetics here (if I can get them to show up that is!!). These are not of me but are from Avanya. As soon as I can get my hands on a camera I'll post some of me and my sister
smile.gif

Cheers

Michelle

Looking forward to seeing your pics MIchelle!

Thais, EDM looks so good on you! I agree with you though that Monave takes a little of getting used to, but once you master it - so pretty! I also agree that you only use a miniscule amount of Monave as compared with EDM, and that's why I like it, it's so economical. I love EDM and Monave Saturnina best on you.
smile.gif

Oceanmist, beautiful! What MMU did you use?

Originally Posted by Me220 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I just tried a new brand, MilanMinerals, geared toward women of color and its coverage is great. Here are my before and afters. In the first photo, I'm wearing nothing but moisturizer. In the second, I've filled in my brows and applied Brooklyn foundation. It is amazing to use. Awesome, I was looking for a MMU for darker skin! Thanks for the ref and the pics are so great too!

I love sheer cover...though I haven't tried the l'oreal one so I can't help with that. bu the sheer cover is nice because you can custom mix your own color if it doesn't match what they give you! it gives really good coverage and is fast. I wasn't a fan of the lotion and face wash they give you with it though...they both smell funky. I think sheer cover has more reddish undertones...but it works for me and I'm asian with yellow undertones...it just blends in!

Great pictures rejectstar. You have great skin.

How do you like the everyday minerals? I am tempted to try them!

Originally Posted by rav3n /img/forum/go_quote.gif Great pictures rejectstar. You have great skin.How do you like the everyday minerals? I am tempted to try them!

Why thank you
smile.gif
EM was the first mineral makeup I tried, and I like it. I'd recommend it as a starting point, if you've never used minerals before. The free sample kit is a great deal, and you'll have lots to play around with until you get the hang of it. I'm sure there's better MMU out there, and I plan on trying a bunch of other brands very soon. If you want to try it out, why not just give it a go? There's really nothing to lose
smile.gif

I can't wait to get my EDM. I haven;t worn foundation in years, but if the minerals are good for my skin too, then why not?

Chia

I was on their website and I noticed the sample kit, it is a great deal. Like you said nothing to loose.

What other brands do you recommend rejectstar? What is your favorite?

Back