My first brazilian..OUCH!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Andi haha if he doesn´t show more respect towards my brave vagina (oops I hope this doesnt´t have to be removed to the sex forum now because of my abuse of the V-word LOL) I´m gonna do a brazilian..on his balls!!!!!!!

LMAO at ready for the display!!!

Preparation H=the hemmorrhoid cream, right? Are you serious? I could get that first thing tomorrow (my flight isn´t till 2pm) if you say it works.

yeah I was like we might have to be in the dark when I get naked if it´s not better by tomorrow, but he was not cool with that. I had to promise to stay away from the light switch LOL

You are cracking me up, Andi!
rotfl.gif
Good luck on the redness fading away and have a sweet
love5.gif
tomorrow.

I feel for you Andi, that sounds like it was horrible! That woman should have used a numbing spray. I hope you heal fast. I have had my share of bad experiences with going bare down there but after the first day it usually goes away. It should be worthwhile in the end for you though.
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by janetsbreeze omg andi, that sounds like torture! forgive me for laughing while i read it
biggrin.gif
that´s ok. I kinda found it funny too because it was such a surreal experience. Me screaming and cursing and two russian chicks talking about my V***** (see I´m not typing it AGAIN hehe).

aæaæaæaæ, at least it is over now. hope it will be fine in no time. are you gonna get a brazilian again?

Originally Posted by mintesa aæaæaæaæ, at least it is over now. hope it will be fine in no time. are you gonna get a brazilian again? I highly doubt it at the moment. I am hoping for the redness go away, I keep checking every 30min LOL. But it has been almost 12 hours since the wax and no change yet. Right now I am wondering why I payed 55 Euros to look this ugly down there
scared.gif

OH! Having that other lady walk in when you are spread eagled on the table is very unprofessional, let alone her talking in her native language while pointing at your vagina. I would have let her finish, and I would have walked out without paying.

andi, that has got to be the most hilarious waxing story i've ever heard! too funny! maybe those russian ladies just need a better technique. i had a massage by a russian woman once and she kept picking at a mole on my back. i kept thinking that she had a serious problem. so much for a bedside manner! lmao - you should be right as rain in no time!

LMAO!! i'm sorry, but your story really made me laugh hahaha!

I do feel bad for you though that it hurts, and i hope it heals soon
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Andi so I went to get my first brazilian ever today. I never got anything waxed in my life (not even my legs!) so I didn´t really know what to expect. I figured it would hurt a bit but it´d be over really fast.
Well anybody who has seen the chest hair waxing scene in "The 40 year old Virgin" can somehow imagine what my face looked like half of the time. I literally SCREAMED a couple of times (thank god there was nobody in the waiting room, that would have ruined some business), the word "fu**ing sh*t" slipped my mouth twice. I crammed my hands into the sides of the chair. The waxing lady was like "ahh come on it doesn´t hurt that bad". I asked and she said she has only seen one lady who yelled as much as I did during the waxing job.

Well I don´t care if she thought I was a big baby or not (she actually said I did have paper thin skin on my bikini line, that´s where I have a nice blue haematoma right now, thank you very much!!!!!)

but it really hurt like a MOFO!!!!
10.gif

Did anyone see the Sex & the City episode where Carrie gets a Brazilian by a russian lady? well my waxing lady was eastern european (from when I heard her talking I think she was russian) and while she was doing her job another lady (I guess her boss) just walked in (so much for privacy). She didn´t even say hi, looked at my vagina and then said something in Russian to the waxing girl, then she POINTED at my vagina and spoke Russian again.

I am guessing she said something like "oh you missed a spot" cause the waxing girl took her tweezers and started tweezing stray hairs like mad.

When it was finally over (crazy enough, having my ass waxed was the least painful!) the waxing lady was like "well next time we can maybe use a numbing spray before we wax". She said that AFTER I was almost to the point of crying because of the pain!!!!!! What a sadist!!!!
scared.gif

I`m praying that the major redness, the mini bleedings and the blue haematoma all go away till tomorrow!!! I did this so I wouldn´t have to worry about shaving during my 4 week stay with my bf, I did NOT want to arrive looking like somebody beat up my private parts
laughing.gif

Your story cracked me up! LOL. I am scared to even think of getting one now...
So the question is.. did you post pics? .. J/K, I swear I am not a pervert.

Hope you have fun.
moa.gif

Originally Posted by Annia Your story cracked me up! LOL. I am scared to even think of getting one now...
So the question is.. did you post pics? .. J/K, I swear I am not a pervert.

Hope you have fun.
moa.gif

haha nope no pics, I am even afraid to get naked in front of my bf like that. but I did consider lifting up my skirt at the pharmacy to show the SA what it looks like. She refused to sell me hydrocortisone cream (only with prescription. hmmpf)

Originally Posted by Andi Did anyone see the Sex & the City episode where Carrie gets a Brazilian by a russian lady? well my waxing lady was eastern european (from when I heard her talking I think she was russian) and while she was doing her job another lady (I guess her boss) just walked in (so much for privacy). She didn´t even say hi, looked at my vagina and then said something in Russian to the waxing girl, then she POINTED at my vagina and spoke Russian again. I am guessing she said something like "oh you missed a spot" cause the waxing girl took her tweezers and started tweezing stray hairs like mad.

That's hilarious Andi!!!!! I'm sorry you are all beat up. It does go away, and then you'll be absolutely in love with your bald, um, you know what.
smile.gif

You totally reminded me of this! It's so funny when the girl lies to her friend!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWXLSnnmNE8

Originally Posted by Guenevere That's hilarious Andi!!!!! I'm sorry you are all beat up. It does go away, and then you'll be absolutely in love with your bald, um, you know what.
smile.gif

You totally reminded me of this! It's so funny when the girl lies to her friend!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWXLSnnmNE8

LMAO..that brings back memories.It´s so funny when the lady asks "Are you ready" and the girl yells "No I´m not"...that´s what I should have said yesterday.

And those girls seemed to have a high pain tolerance. I screamed much louder than every single one of them. *goes to hide in shame now*

Originally Posted by Andi LMAO..that brings back memories.It´s so funny when the lady asks "Are you ready" and the girl yells "No I´m not"...that´s what I should have said yesterday.

And those girls seemed to have a high pain tolerance. I screamed much louder than every single one of them. *goes to hide in shame now*

roflmao.gif
roflmao.gif
roflmao.gif

Maybe you're just super sensitive.

Wasn't that last girl the funniest! She totally prepared herself to scream and just went "oh".

Originally Posted by Guenevere
roflmao.gif
roflmao.gif
roflmao.gif

Maybe you're just super sensitive.

Wasn't that last girl the funniest! She totally prepared herself to scream and just went "oh".

yeah, I was like COME ON, stop being so brave. I guess I am super sensitive...and if I ever get a brazilian again I´ll take a friend who can do a video of my facial expressions. So y´all can pee your pants laughing
rotfl.gif

Originally Posted by Andi yeah, I was like COME ON, stop being so brave. I guess I am super sensitive...and if I ever get a brazilian again I´ll take a friend who can do a video of my facial expressions. So y´all can pee your pants laughing
rotfl.gif
Oh, please do!!!!!!
laughing.gif

You know, I heard that those girls didn't know they were being taped until after when they were asked to sign a release form. I bet there were some pretty good ones that wouldn't sign for permission to use them!!!!!

all the best andi and have a blast wid shawn .i hope the area is ready for display on time. wear loose clothes until it gets better. n don`t make shawn realize how much u had to go thru for him. pretend it`s all natural. i`m sure it`ll all be worth it.
rockwoot.gif
hand.gif
7dh.gif

Back