MyGlam - June 2012 Bag

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just tried take a deep breath. OMG I love it so much! I hope it doesn't break me out because it feels so good on the skin! I'm almost out of

moisturizer and this stuff is fantastic.

My boyfriend picked up my bag for me because I am out of states and the glitters fall off like crazy! I feel sorry for his desk. lol

I for orange soda for my lippe which I am excited to try out :3

I ended up throwing the bag out. It looked so cheap and was shedding glitter. I really wish they'd do away with them.

I am loving the contents of this month's bag though. the Living Proof is amazing! My hair is really curly and gets frizzy but it's been looking fantastic. The test will be the hot weather we're getting starting tomorrow.

I'm not very good with liquid eyeliner, but I tried the Marbella eyeliner and loved it. It looked fantastic, and I didn't have trouble removing it. I did put it on over eye primer, concealer, and eye shadow, so maybe it never adhered to my skin with all those layers.

Did anyone else get NYX in Saturn? I like it. It's similar to some of the lippies I already have, but I like the texture.

So an update on my end.

I wear contacts and only use the eyeline on the upper lid and my urban decay on the bottom. No stinging no reaction nothing....As for taking it off I had no problem taking it off even with just soap and water...

I love love the moisturizer...I am considering on buying the full size with the new MyGlam no shipping code.

I havent used the bag yet but I will use it to go out. I have no smell in my bag.

I blow out my hair right now so havent tried the frizz cream yet.

I do like my lipstick as well. Good job Myglam.

I really enjoyed this months bag, despite the fact that the lipcolor was not for me and I prefer a heavier moisturizer than what was given. I gave those to a good home, though! I look forward to practicing with the liner (I'm not so good with it yet! I'm used to pencils that can be smudged and are much less precise!), and I absolutely LOVE the hair stuff. My hair has a mind of it's own, but I find if I use this after washing, I don't have to blow dry and straighten immediately. I can just let it dry naturally, run the straightener through it, and it's all good!!

I finally got to use the Living Proof. Holy moly this stuff is good!!! My curls really ARE defined and very few products I've tried work this well.

I'm in love with the moisturizer. It's so refreshing and makes my skin so soft. I also had no problem at all removing the liner.

Originally Posted by Angelaelle /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I ended up throwing the bag out. It looked so cheap and was shedding glitter. I really wish they'd do away with them.

I am loving the contents of this month's bag though. the Living Proof is amazing! My hair is really curly and gets frizzy but it's been looking fantastic. The test will be the hot weather we're getting starting tomorrow.

I'm not very good with liquid eyeliner, but I tried the Marbella eyeliner and loved it. It looked fantastic, and I didn't have trouble removing it. I did put it on over eye primer, concealer, and eye shadow, so maybe it never adhered to my skin with all those layers.

Did anyone else get NYX in Saturn? I like it. It's similar to some of the lippies I already have, but I like the texture.
I have Saturn as well! ( I bought it a while ago, and not through myglam.) I love it. It's pretty subtle but still gives a shine so I think it's perfect for work without being too loud.  I still haven't opened Chloe (the bright fushia pink with blue shimmer) yet because I still haven't had an occasion to wear it.

Originally Posted by FooFooShnickens /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Is it too early to start wishing for July sneak peeks? I can't wait to see!!
Only about 10 days too early... but no! lol Im right there with ya! 
rolleyes.gif

Just found this event on Facebook
 ​
  • July 6 at 5:00pm until July 20 at 8:00pm in CDT
[*]  
All ULTA Beauty locations

[*]  
FREE blowout using Living Proof products when you book an appointment. Choose your style, straight or wavy & keep it Frizz-Free all weekend long. 

Dates: July 6, 13 & 20
Time: 5:00pm - 8:00pm

Reserve your appointment today!
Appointments limited.

PLUS spend $25 on Living Proof products
and receive a FREE Frizz Restyling Spray 3.4 oz.
A $24 VALUE

Well, I just signed back up for Myglam. I signed up and got the April bag but unsubbed right after that bag because I wanted to try Beauty Army. Then cancelled that for Sample Society and blah blah blah, LOL! I actually liked the April bag so we'll see how it goes... if I can get in in time to get the July bag. I'm on the waiting list again
frown.gif

I just watched a u-tube video from Canada of a Lancôme sponsored box for the luxe box (I think it was Luxe box) hand picked by Michelle Phan. They were all full sized Lancôme items. What I don't understand is y can't she get them to sponsor even a sample sized Lancôme item for the My glam bag.

Lol, I finally got my replacement. Including the weekend, it took 8 days from departure to delivery. Ridic. Anyways, they sent me ANOTHER lip quench, too =D Gonna put it up for trade, but thought it was cute cuz it's a throwback. lol.

Originally Posted by Jenna1006 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I just watched a u-tube video from Canada of a Lancôme sponsored box for the luxe box (I think it was Luxe box) hand picked by Michelle Phan. They were all full sized Lancôme items. What I don't understand is y can't she get them to sponsor even a sample sized Lancôme item for the My glam bag.
I've been wondering that for a while now.  Seems like she'd try to use her relationship with them.  Maybe she has, though, I don't know.  It seems like Lancôme could scrounge something up since they do GWP on occasion.

Has anyone been able to find a list of ingredients in the Marbella eyeliner pens? I have some concerns about them. 

Back