MyGlam - June 2012 Bag

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
223901_10150963682444096_474082216_n.jpg

I think it's been more or less confirmed that it isn't July's bag, but spoiler tagged just in case. Probably a mistake at the warehouse, especially if they do order fulfillment for multiple companies. Pretty bizarre.

I think it's been more or less confirmed that it isn't July's bag. Probably a mistake at the warehouse, especially if they do order fulfillment for multiple companies. Pretty bizarre. That is the bag and sanitary products the Tampax Radiant was sending out not so long ago. Both bags must be coming from the same place?

I'm going to the trade forum because I know this is out of place here but, I have the lipstick in Georgia and would be interested in swapping if you like the color.  I want Chloe or eucalyptus.

Originally Posted by bluelion /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I think it's been more or less confirmed that it isn't July's bag, but spoiler tagged just in case. Probably a mistake at the warehouse, especially if they do order fulfillment for multiple companies. Pretty bizarre.
  I received the same pink/purple star bag free from Always (including samples)... I'm guessing someone was just goofing around and put it with the makeup products and MyGlam info cards, and bubble mailer.  Keeping us on our toes.. lol

That's definately the bag that Always sent out for free a month or two ago. I have one. The rest of the items... weird. It could be her pulling a joke on us OR someone pulling a joke on her OR a big mistake on Fulfilco's part (the warehouse MyGlam uses).

Finally got my bag today & it stinks sooooo bad! It smells like the fish department of my supermarket. :x And to top it all of, my NYX lippie was not in there. Although, I am digging all the items in my bag. So, yay on the stuff but booooo on the smell.

I still cannot believe this is real. I may be alone or wrong for being a skeptic but no. *shrug*

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

That's definately the bag that Always sent out for free a month or two ago. I have one. The rest of the items... weird. It could be her pulling a joke on us OR someone pulling a joke on her OR a big mistake on Fulfilco's part (the warehouse MyGlam uses).

I read on the website that the skin needs to be very clean and dry and it kind of sounded like there shouldn't be eyeshadow underneath. I'll try to put it on before my eyeshadow somehow. It can't soak in if the eyeshadow or primer is blocking the lid.
I had actually just washed my face & only had â€take a deep breath†on. So idk...

They seems to always be funky.  Doesn't really bother me but it is a little weird.  I tossed mine right into the trash.  Not because of the smell, but because of the shedding glitter.  

I LOVED the Frizz product!  I already have like 3 eyeliners exactly like the one from this months box (not complaining, if I didn't already have so many I would have been thrilled), but I'd love to get more of the Frizz!

Originally Posted by clchild /img/forum/go_quote.gif

They seems to always be funky.  Doesn't really bother me but it is a little weird.  I tossed mine right into the trash.  Not because of the smell, but because of the shedding glitter.  

I LOVED the Frizz product!  I already have like 3 eyeliners exactly like the one from this months box (not complaining, if I didn't already have so many I would have been thrilled), but I'd love to get more of the Frizz!
OMG I Looooooove the Living Proof also! Totally planning on investing in this stuff
smilehappyyes.gif

I finally got mine in yesterday, after it took an amazing journey from their warehouse to Atlanta to New Orleans to Memphis and then to me.  Not really sure what the mail was thinking there.  My daugther got hers in a few days before. 

I didn't notice the fish smell on my bag until I actually stuck my face in and huffed.  Eww.  Still, unless I'm really close, I don't smell it and the glitter isn't shedding, so I think I will keep mine.  It's cute. 

My NYX was in the color Vitamin.  It's not a color I would normally wear, but I kinda like it for a nude tone.  Mog's was in Orange Crush.  I haven't had a chance to try any of the other stuff yet, but I'm looking forward to the eyeliner.  :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

can someone link the trading forum? I received two bags because they charged me twice for some reason. I know some of you love the frizz stuff, and now I have two of them lol

Originally Posted by xlisaa /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Do any of you ladies have any tips to remove the liner? I put it on my eyes & even my Bobbi Brown remover won't take it off! Now, my right eye looks like a raccoon with faded blue (I only tried it on one eye) :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I swear by Jojoba oil when I'm in a pinch! Jojoba on a cotton pad took it right off for me. And the bonus is that it's CHEAP! You can get a good sized bottle at Trader Joe's for next to nothing. Good luck!

My bag did smell, but only when I get my nose right up in there, so I'll just try not to do that. Haha. However, I was disappointed that there's nothing in the bag that helps it retain its shape, and mine came bent and a little wrinkled. I stacked some heavy books on top, so maybe that'll help iron it out. There was also a bit fraying on the inside, but I just cut that part out. Either way, I don't plan on using it, but hopefully it'll come in handy to give away some time. Assuming the smell dissipates! I have the regular styling cream from Living Proof in the same size, so I gave my sister the one in the bag. The eyeliner I'm on the fence about. I mean, I'll use it, but I'm not that excited about it. Will definitely try the moisturizer. Good contents overall; I hope they continue in this direction.

In general I'm pleased, but I'm still waiting for them to hit it out of the ball park. And I really want them to sort out the smell issues with some of these bags. It's off-putting and affects presentation, which does matter to me, even if I like the products inside.

Also, I got Vitamin. Pretty color, seems to fit right in with the big orange/coral trend at the moment, but it's definitely not for me. Still sealed. Looking for Eucalyptus or Chloe as a second option, if anyone's interested in trading.

I JUST got my glam bag! Bag smelled like fish, shedding was minimal, got the worst lipstick color for ME. It was Power. Doesn't go with my coloring at all! LOVE the eyeliner! I had no problems getting it off with just water. I'm giddy to try the Living Proof because I have the exact hair it's made for, incredibly frizzy unless managed. Overall a great bag, probably my favorite yet.

I actually got that exact bag with an always sample in it in a box of always products I got. Probably was just a mix up!

Originally Posted by princess2010 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I JUST got my glam bag! Bag smelled like fish, shedding was minimal, got the worst lipstick color for ME. It was Power. Doesn't go with my coloring at all! LOVE the eyeliner! I had no problems getting it off with just water. I'm giddy to try the Living Proof because I have the exact hair it's made for, incredibly frizzy unless managed. Overall a great bag, probably my favorite yet.
I received Power too! I didn't dare swatch it or try it out because I already knew that it wasn't for me! I also love the eyeliner :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I loveee the living proof stuff also!

Back