New Beauty Test Tube: Fall-Winter 2012 sneak peek!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did anyone get any mailing info yet from NB Test Tube yet? Mine account originally said "Oct 3" as mailing date but haven't heard a word yet.

(NOT whining, just excited to get it!)

I was just about to ask the same thing i haven't gotten a shipping notice. Mine also says the 3rd so not sure whats going on ;x

I received my tube today.  I had already cancelled and got a refund so it was really nice they sent me out a complimentary test tube.  I am excited about a few things in the tube.  I don't think there was any makeup or extra items in mine.

I got mine today.  For the either/or items, I got:

Yon-Ka Masque No. 1 and CellCeuticals Cell Genesis Eye Serum
They left out the

Kneipp® Eucalyptus Herbal Bath
But I'm not that interested in it, so it's not worth it to me to request another one.  Although I will say this is the second time something has been left out of my Test Tube.  In July, they forgot the three gift/discount cards.  But again, I wasn't going to use them, so I didn't really care.  But still - get some quality control on your shipping/fulfillment teams, New Beauty!

Overall, this tube is pretty decent for me.  I'm a skin care junkie so I love subs like this.  Unlike a lot of the ladies here, I'm fine with not getting any make-up because the skin care stuff will likely get used long before most of the make-up!

Email them regardless. There's no excuse for missing stuff twice in a row.

I think this will be my last Test Tube. I've been disappointed quarter after quarter not in the products but in their shipping and billing. Every quarter I have issues with my debit card being declined despite the fact that I have money on it for that subscription (along with my other subscriptions). Then there is the shipping problems where once payment is made I ended up waiting two weeks or more for the box to actually ship. This time I was charged fine (because I re-entered the same card number before being charged so it acted like I entered a new number) but I'm still waiting for the tracking number. According to my profile it's been sent.

TestTube #25
Order number: XXXXXXX
Shipped:10/9/2012
Order Total:$38.90
Billed:$38.90

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I think this will be my last Test Tube. I've been disappointed quarter after quarter not in the products but in their shipping and billing. Every quarter I have issues with my debit card being declined despite the fact that I have money on it for that subscription (along with my other subscriptions). Then there is the shipping problems where once payment is made I ended up waiting two weeks or more for the box to actually ship. This time I was charged fine (because I re-entered the same card number before being charged so it acted like I entered a new number) but I'm still waiting for the tracking number. According to my profile it's been sent.
I didn't get a tracking number either.  The tube just showed up. LOL 

LOL Really? Geeze, why are we paying that much money for shipping - which should have a tracking # at that price - then? LOL

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

LOL Really? Geeze, why are we paying that much money for shipping - which should have a tracking # at that price - then? LOL
I remember getting a tracking email last season. huh

Guess what showed up! LOL Still a tracking would be nice. Any ways, the magazine in it is twice as thick as the one from QVC but haven't checked out why.

In my box:

1. Yon-Ka Masque N°1 Time Release Intense Moisture FULL SIZE
  2. it Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye (sample size) 0.11 oz /  3.12 ml
  3. Olay Professional Pro-X Deep Wrinkle Treatment (full size)
  4. Philosophy Hope in a jar (sample size) 0.4 oz / 12 ml
  5. Dr. Brandt Dark Circles Away (sample size) .085fl oz / 2.5ml
  6. CellCeuticals PhotoDefense Color Radiance SPF 55+ (full size)
  7. Moroccanoil Intense Hydrating Mask 2.53 oz / 75 ml
  8. Kneipp Eucalyptus Herbal Bath Kneipp Pure Bliss Mineral Bath Salt - no Herbal Bath (I'm emailing them to find out what happened)
  9. Three SpaLook "special offer" cards - thank goodness they stopped calling these gift card because it's not a gift card.

I got my Tube earlier this week and my favorite product is the teeny tiny concealer!

It doesn't smudge of flake and looks amazing all day :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

IMG_7491.JPG

Mine arrived as well and no eucalyptus bath either. Overall nice products. I'm looking forward to trying the Yonka mask.

I was so excited about the Bye Bye Under Eye, because I've been looking for a good under eye concealer, but I got Neutral Medium and I'm definitely a Light skin tone. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I also didn't get the Eucalyptus Bath. Going to email them later about it. Anyone know what the usual policy is when they are missing things?

My test tube just showed up, too, last night.  It was a welcome surprise!  Seems to me that in the past I have received notice, like an email saying 'your test tube has shipped'. 

Regarding the missing products, I believe I read in the test tube booklet that we would received either the eucalyptus bath or the bath salts.  I received the bath salts.

I'm fair-skinned too but it blended really well and ended up matching my skin tone just fine, you should give it a try :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I didn't get a bath either but in the pink booklet on the page with those two there's a fine print that says "Each TestTube contains one of the products shown above". So everyone was supposed to get just one of the items and not both. Correct me if I'm wrong, but that's how I understood it :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by Shutterbug68 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I was so excited about the Bye Bye Under Eye, because I've been looking for a good under eye concealer, but I got Neutral Medium and I'm definitely a Light skin tone. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I also didn't get the Eucalyptus Bath. Going to email them later about it. Anyone know what the usual policy is when they are missing things?

I didn't get the booklet this time.I have my QVC booklet and my magazines from both but not the booklet from New Beauty.

Back