New Beauty Test Tube: Fall-Winter 2012 sneak peek!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did anyone else get: dr.Brandt Dark circles away? if so is yours almost empty? mine is, I was trying it yesterday and had to squeeze it like it was empty it has little to no product in it :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

You should contact them because mine was bursting open - it was THAT full :eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by beautymadn3ss /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Did anyone else get: dr.Brandt Dark circles away? if so is yours almost empty? mine is, I was trying it yesterday and had to squeeze it like it was empty it has little to no product in it :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Honestly I wasn't in love with this sub.  I love the concealer it' has a great consistency.  My hair it too thin for the hair mask, so that'll be a xmas gift to a friend who loves that brand.  The bath oil was STRONG, but I think my bf might actually enjoy it.  

I tossed the little lotion sample in my travel bag, but the rest of the anti aging stuff.  Meh. I guess I'll used the sun screen come summer, I already have sun screen in my makeup.  Sigh.  I'll give it another try but if it stinks next time, I'm out.

I just checked out the website and it appears this box is still available.  I think I'm going to order it.  I love, love, love any kind of skin care and this Test Tube looks to be chock full of skin care items!  I'm especially interested in the Cellceuticals and Yonka products, but would love to try out all the rest as well.  A Yonka product alone is more than the price of the Test Tube!

I recieved my first QVC New Beauty Test Tube a couple of weeks ago, and I'm very happy with it.  :)

Back