New Beauty Test Tube: Fall-Winter 2012 sneak peek!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I received the IT Bye Bye Under Eye concealer in neutral medium (unopened).  I'd like to trade for a lighter shade.  Message me...thx.

Got my box today!  I'm calculating the value to be about $200, which is pretty impressive.  Looking forward to trying everything out!

Can someone explain to me why they list more products than they include in the test tube? I'm curious because Summer was my 1st and I had order based on what others had received but the tube I received had a bunch of different products. I looked at the website and noticed that there are product links to other things. I really like what you are posting so I hope I get the same tube.

Originally Posted by italiablu /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Can someone explain to me why they list more products than they include in the test tube? I'm curious because Summer was my 1st and I had order based on what others had received but the tube I received had a bunch of different products. I looked at the website and noticed that there are product links to other things. I really like what you are posting so I hope I get the same tube.
Curious, what did you get that was different?  Summer was my first shipment as well.

Hmmm , still no box i emailed them a couple of times. Usually i get my box the first of the month. I got no confirmation or anything and they gave me a tracking through fed ex. First time its shipped from fed ex! Got the email on the 11th and, it will be here the 19th lol. Anyone else get their shipment through fed ex?

I got EXACTLY the same, and just those, products in your picture. I reread the booklet and for the bath salts/vial

we get one or the other. The first time I looked through the booklet I did not notice the tiny print at the bottom!

I like my NB TT but wish there had been some makeup in it! We did get over $200 in products, I carefully did the math,

and that's terrific for $30 plus s/h.

Finally got my tube. And this is by far the best tube! I love all the products. My fav is bye bye under eye concealer! Its by far the best concealer i have tried without being too chalky. I never wear concealers cuz it ecentuates my dry skin. this one works magic will definetly by the full size. Herbal bath salts had  a nice scent love to be pampered, Von ka moisturizer hasn't broke me out but cant see any life changing experience but, its only been 2 days so we will see!

Originally Posted by OiiO /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got my Tube earlier this week and my favorite product is the teeny tiny concealer!

It doesn't smudge of flake and looks amazing all day :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

IMG_7491.JPG
I received this in a TSV from QVC in the full size which is like a life time supply. A little bit of this stuff goes a long way. I used it as a concealer everywhere BUT under my eyes. For some reason is accentuates my wrinkles which is the opposite of what is suppose to do, but I notice a lot of products do that on me. (I am allergic to Benadyl...lol)

Did anyone get the CellCeuticals Photodefense?

WHAT IS IT? Is it a tinted spf? I am trying to decide whether to keep or unload

Originally Posted by nelliebelle1197 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Did anyone get the CellCeuticals Photodefense?

WHAT IS IT? Is it a tinted spf? I am trying to decide whether to keep or unload
I got it, and yes, it's a tinted spf.  I've been using it for over a week now and do like it.  It's doesn't give my skin an ashy cast like some spf's do, nor is it heavy or overly shiny.  I hate spf that leaves a heavy sheen on skin or makes my already oily skin seem even more oily.  CellCeuticals Photodefense is one of the better ones I've tried thus far.

I like the size of the products in this tube. I haven't tried all of it but I do love the size and value this season.

I have to say, I am not impressed with the magazine. I didn't even read this one. The last season had a lot of plastic surgery photos and that turned me off a bit.

Still waiting for mine. It says that it shipped on the 22nd so we will see! I am really hoping I get the YanKa mask... my skin could really use some of that right about now! Anyone remember about how long it took to arrive after it says it shipped? It seems nobody is getting the tracking numbers.

I have had the same problem.This is my first test tube from New Beauty and I am not impressed at all so far with their shipping, etc. I ordered this thing back in Sept and I havent even gotten it yet! Apparently it sat around for 2-3 weeks in an error status and noone even noticed it. Then it was pending for a few days and now it says it shipped Oct 22. I still havent gotten it but finally got a fed ex email saying it wont arrive until the 7th! Thats ridiculous for shipping that took place on the 22nd! I know the hurricane is slowing things down a bit but this thing shipped over a week before the hurricant hit. I just dont understand why its taking so long. Not happy so far so I really hope the products are worth the wait.
icon_sad.gif

I have had the same problem.This is my first test tube from New Beauty and I am not impressed at all so far with their shipping, etc. I ordered this thing back in Sept and I havent even gotten it yet! Apparently it sat around for 2-3 weeks in an error status and noone even noticed it. Then it was pending for a few days and now it says it shipped Oct 22. I still havent gotten it but finally got a fed ex email saying it wont arrive until the 7th! Thats ridiculous for shipping that took place on the 22nd! I know the hurricane is slowing things down a bit but this thing shipped over a week before the hurricant hit. I just dont understand why its taking so long. Not happy so far so I really hope the products are worth the wait.
icon_sad.gif

Originally Posted by kiki1118 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Thats ridiculous for shipping that took place on the 22nd!
Actually that's common at times since it goes by camel. lol Seriously though, it goes ground which is notorious for being super slow at times. Sometimes the boxes ship really fast and others really slow depending on if there is liquid in there that forces it to go ground.

So can I use it like light foundation? I am sorry to be dense but I am unsure as to what to DO with it!

Originally Posted by Lulubelle107 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got it, and yes, it's a tinted spf.  I've been using it for over a week now and do like it.  It's doesn't give my skin an ashy cast like some spf's do, nor is it heavy or overly shiny.  I hate spf that leaves a heavy sheen on skin or makes my already oily skin seem even more oily.  CellCeuticals Photodefense is one of the better ones I've tried thus far.

Back