New Beauty Test Tube September 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi everyone!  I'm new posting but have been lurking for a while.  I emailed New Beauty Test Tube about the delay and they told me my tube was scheduled to ship on the 21st! 
sadno.gif
  Has anyone else gotten this kind of response from them? 

The 21st? WUT... Maybe when they sent the email with the 12th they transposed the numbers? I've never been so clueless on when to expect my tube (subscribed since last summer). I will keep you UTD if I get any real tracking info lol or if I receive my tube! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> here's to a great re-vamp!

Feeling a little flustered about this one right now....... probably because I'm expecting a lot out of this one due to the higher price yet really fearful of a let down......... the "no hints" and seeing an array of different replies from them here and on their facebook page about the shipping/arriving dates just makes me totally nervous. That's one thing I am finding out about most subs, in general, they are quick about charging you however, many of them resort to the "stall and fib" tactic instead of just being upfront with us, the customers. If they would do that, be totally honest in the beginning about delays, problems and such, it would be so much easier for many of us to be understanding and patient!!! 

Quote: Originally Posted by NailsAndCurls /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Hi everyone!  I'm new posting but have been lurking for a while.  I emailed New Beauty Test Tube about the delay and they told me my tube was scheduled to ship on the 21st! 
sadno.gif
  Has anyone else gotten this kind of response from them? 
this is the response I got on Thursday:

Thank you for contacting NewBeauty TestTube Customer Care.

We apologize for the delay in a response. Orders have been sent to FedEx for shipping.

You can track the delivery of your Sep/Oct TestTube on FedEx.com: (I tried the number and there are no updates since the scheduled shipping...)

All notifications for billing and shipping are being emailed to active subscribers at this time. However, we will be sure to suggest that the information be made available through the account management pages to our web development team.

We can’t wait to hear what you think! 

Thank you and have a wonderful day!

Your friends at NewBeauty TestTube.

Their shipping process is terrible, but my boxes have always made up for it.

I also have to say, I have been satisfied with the last tubes but they were the only ones I got so far.

My first tube was last November and was amazing. The one after that was decent. I canceled and then the last tube I did get. It wasn't bad. All in all it's been worth it. The shipping aspect I just forget about and it gets here when it gets here.

Quote: Originally Posted by Jamie P /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My first tube was last November and was amazing. The one after that was decent. I canceled and then the last tube I did get. It wasn't bad. All in all it's been worth it. The shipping aspect I just forget about and it gets here when it gets here.

I tend to agree, I don't stress that much about shipping, unless it gets to be a month or so after I've paid/been charged for something, then I want some answers.  I love this sub because I've discovered some really awesome products from it, but they're just as frustrating as Glossybox with the inconsistent shipping.  

I just got tracking information today. It looks like it shipped on the 9th from PA. I'm in AZ so maybe it'll show up today?

I got my tracking today! Looks like it hasn't moved from Mechanicsville, PA from the 9th. Excited to see this 4 lb baby!

I got my tracking today! Looks like it hasn't moved from Mechanicsville, PA from the 9th. Excited to see this 4 lb baby!
Me too! I'm real close in Ohio and very eager now for this to show some movement!

Just got my shipping email too! Finally. I'm only a few hours from mechanicsburg and it takes about two days from the email to get to me. I think they print the labels out a week in advance before shipping. So they likely shipped Friday or today. There's no way they shipped it on the 9th...I could have walked there faster! Haha. I'm dying to see how the revamp fares. This (or the next) tube is the deciding one for me. I've been subbed a year and a half. I may switch to the QVC (I get half the time as well) or wait till they post contents to decide. It's sad but I'm getting a bit over sampled. Not enough to stop though! NEvER! But I can't even find stuff to randomly buy on sephora or ulta cause of my subs. Now nail polish and Bondi....that's a whole other story! My funds are going to expand my lacking nail polish collection. Haha

Got tracking today as well. I don't understand it though. It is the same information I have read last Friday and no changes since the 9th it seems:

Anticipated ship date :
Mon 9/09/2013 7:07 am

MECHANICSBURG, PA
US

Quote: Originally Posted by Sunflowercake /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Got tracking today as well. I don't understand it though. It is the same information I have read last Friday and no changes since the 9th it seems:

Anticipated ship date :
Mon 9/09/2013 7:07 am

MECHANICSBURG, PA
US

um....... yeah.... I just noticed that mine (which I also just received today) says the exact same thing except the time is 7:08 am. So supposedly these were supposed to ship out last Monday. Maybe, when they update within 72 hours, then it will show some movement and/or arrivals. One can only hope!  4 lbs though, that gives me hope, I'm trying to remember how many pounds the latest Allure box was..

I just think it's weird that they said in the e-mail to me that people will start receiving their boxes Friday through Monday but so far I haven't heard of any.

Every box has been like this for me. They send the info. The boxes sit there for a week or two before FedEx ships them. They had explained to me how shipping works, but I honestly forget. It takes forever though.

Quote: Originally Posted by Jamie P /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Every box has been like this for me. They send the info. The boxes sit there for a week or two before FedEx ships them. They had explained to me how shipping works, but I honestly forget. It takes forever though.

funny how they didn't drag their feet with the collecting of payment processt!!!

Hey guy if you go on the New Beauty website they have the new tube up!!  Looks pretty good
claps.gif

Back