New Beauty Test Tube September 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Try this URL

http://testtube.newbeauty.com/feedback/category/20-fall-2013/

Looks pretty good to me.  Sorry I'd put more up, but don't know how to do spoilers yet. 
smile.gif

I'm just glad it is finally on its way!

Oh, that brush retails for $48. Nice! Here's hoping I get a good shade on the one thing.....glossybox sent me one WAY too dark. NB usually does awesome with sending me light shades that match. Fingers crossed! Still no update on my shipping. Really?! Ugh.

Thanks for posting guys! I hope they arrive soon, it looks good from what I can tell. Although shipping might be a pain, I do enjoy the products!

Looks great!  I don't have much use for the hair products but they're easily traded. 

Has anyone identified all of the products? I cant tell what some of them are.

i know what everything is except the white n blue thing to the far left and the thing with the screw on top to the far right.

Quote: Originally Posted by lady41 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Has anyone identified all of the products? I cant tell what some of them are.

This my first month so I might be incorrect but I just thought that this link that was posted above by another member lists almost all of the items...

http://testtube.newbeauty.com/feedback/category/20-fall-2013/

Sorry if I misunderstood and you've already seen this, I was confused!

Ok my thoughts...

BioSilk... I'm overloaded with hair oils at this point, but I'll use it eventually.   It cosmetics powder brush... I'm always happy to add a new brush to my set. I have heard these are super soft.   It's a 10... I just got one of these in my last tube, although a different formula. I hope I don't get another this soon!   Amour Pacific color control... This could be interesting depending on the size and color sent. It also could be a total disaster.    Mally eyeliner... I have one in black. It's just ok. I'm not a huge fan of pencil liners as they smear on me. It looks like they are in either pale blue or silver. I'm hoping for silver since pale blue would look terrible on my green eyes. Although I JUST bought a silver eyeliner. Figures.   La Roche... well... I have dry, sensitive skin. I hate when the websites don't list full ingredients! I'll have to see what terrible stuff is in it before I decide to use it or not.    Otherwise I can't wait to see the little goodie bag.    

my thoughts at the moment are they took my money almost 2 weeks ago...i just wish they would actually freaking ship already! tracking 3 days ago..and no info yet....ugggh

Quote: Originally Posted by lady41 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

my thoughts at the moment are they took my money almost 2 weeks ago...i just wish they would actually freaking ship already! tracking 3 days ago..and no info yet....ugggh

I know how you feel....... I was charged when I signed up in August, it's good thing that I dragged my feet until the last week before signing up. Totally drives me crazy that it looks as if the labels were printed on the 9th and now they're supposed to be on their way but the blasted shipping won't update. I am not a patient person at all and I'm trying to be. One thing I can say about the QVC tube is that it was instantly shipped and received very quickly! On the other hand, if we're getting the products pictured with this one, I will be super happy!!!

Okay............ I take back my bad mouthing from above, lol.... I just checked my tracking and it's updated that it's in West VA with an estimated delivery to my home in VA for this Saturday.... however, I didn't think that Fed Ex delivered on Saturdays unless it's supposed to be handed off to my post office, hummmmmmmmmmm???

yes i agree this tube is super compared to the last few...i just think they are being a little shady with the shipping of the tubes. especially when they sent an email several weeks ago saying they should arrive around the 12th. then telling different people different things on mut about shipping. in the end as long as it arrives its totally worth it to me. on a positive note mine finally started moving , due to arrive the 25th!

Okay............ I take back my bad mouthing from above, lol.... I just checked my tracking and it's updated that it's in West VA with an estimated delivery to my home in VA for this Saturday.... however, I didn't think that Fed Ex delivered on Saturdays unless it's supposed to be handed off to my post office, hummmmmmmmmmm???
yes they do get handed over to the post office for the last part of their journey!

Back