New Beauty Test Tube September 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by Lisa329 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got mine yesterday!

Happy with just about everything! The stuff I won't use, my nieces will love (like the blue eyeliner). I love the new tube container. Plan on using the bottom part of the cylinder for organization in my new craft room.

I also do love the new tube. I was joking to the hubby howit reminds me of the tarte lipstick case.

I really like the new tube!  I feel a little ho-hum about the products.

I did a value breakdown on the contents, which really helps me justify the almost $40 cost.  But I still am thinking about canceling.  Am I getting box burnout??!! Is it just me?

Viper venom 2 1 No needle fix 
1 0.4 Lumene BB
1 0.6 dr. brandt collagen 1 13 It brush   1 48 LRP mela-d 1 3 it's a 10   1 10 biosilk   1 11 smashbox 1 18 mally   1 15 amore pacific 1 8 total     128

I got mine yesterday!

Happy with just about everything! The stuff I won't use, my nieces will love (like the blue eyeliner). I love the new tube container. Plan on using the bottom part of the cylinder for organization in my new craft room.

Lisa, what app do you use?

I got mine yesterday

My extras were the same as above but instead of the perfume I got SpaRitual hand cream.

I'd like to buy someone's fall test tube so please contact me if you have the whole thing to sell, or some particular items from it. Thanks.

Quote: Originally Posted by Missyrocks /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'd like to buy someone's fall test tube so please contact me if you have the whole thing to sell, or some particular items from it. Thanks.

you should be able to buy this one right from NBTT. I got a July one at the beginning of September. PM anyone here for a $5 coupon.

I got mine yesterday!

I LOVE that brush!

I guess mine charged 2 days ago and should ship out soon. I'll be really mad if they've run out of the Amore Pacific samples as that was what convinced me to order the tube in the first place. The brush looks nice, but I've been trying to chase down the Amore Pacific sample for months and months now!

Quote: Originally Posted by lady41 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

did you get supersmile as an extra?

I didn't see any Smashbox so I'm wondering if that is a substitute. Substitutes already? VERY bad sign. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I have not received my tube yet.... I called again today since my tracking says my tube arrived in my town on the 20th! The first call was not productive and she said to give it more time. This call the rep tried to tell me I could call Fedex with a claim. NO! I want my test tube! If it is lost send another one! They should it arrived in my town on the 20th but they have no updated tracking. Ugh.....

They are supposed to call me back. If I don't hear from them by tomorrow I will be asking for a refund and canceling. What a pain.....

Just got the following e-mail:

The NewBeauty TestTube will soon be yours! We're preparing a box of what are sure to be your favorite beauty products now. Can't wait? Don't worry — it's estimated to arrive on or before 11/20/2013.

Don't forget to visit
newbeauty.com/testtube and check out our video tips and insider secrets on the latest beauty techniques and the hottest products featured inside the NewBeauty TestTube. We're excited to hear what you think—visit newbeauty.com/feedback and share your experience with the products.

Sincerely,
The TestTube Team

TRANSACTION DETAILS

• Once your TestTube is ready to ship, the credit card you have supplied will be billed $29.95 plus $8.95.
  • Pennsylvania and Florida residents will now be charged taxes.

Quote: Originally Posted by MzKayleeJames /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I just started a November thread! Oh, my first thread....I feel so grown up! Haha
Thank you!

Quote: Originally Posted by MzKayleeJames /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I just started a November thread! Oh, my first thread....I feel so grown up! Haha
Could you post a link, please? I think I am surching fro the wrong name.

Back