New Beauty Test Tube September 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by MzKayleeJames /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My tracking STILL hasn't updated. Come on fedex I'm in the neighboring state for cryin' out loud!!!!

Yeah mine either, I was hoping to get it this week. Bummer!

Quote: Originally Posted by Ann Tucci /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yeah mine either, I was hoping to get it this week. Bummer!

same here.

i was wondering if u received extras as well..also was the smashbox prime in there? and did ur tracking update as your tube made its journey?

I got my tube today. We got everything that is shown on the website and the extras were

Nip+Fab No Needle Fix Serum (foil packet)

Nip+Fab Viper Venom Wrinkle Fix (2 foil packets)

Lumene Vitamin C+ BB Cream (foil packet)

Pacifica Thition Gardenio Solid Perfume (.33 oz)

And in case if you were wondering the Mally Eyeliner is in Starshine which is the grey color.

I did NOT get the

Pacifica, I got Brandt+ microdermabrasion cleanser
also the color of my 

Mally eye pencil was ice blue.

My eyeliner was also Ice Blue and my tiny extra (in the plastic baggy with the foil packs) was a tube Dr. Brandt "Dark Circles Away".  You're all going to love this and get a huge kick out of it but I spent all day freaking out that the foil packs of the Viper Venom was REAL snake venom and then when I finally had some time, spent about an hour researching it online just to make sure it wasn't, all the while, my husband telling me to not take any chances and just throw them away....... still a bit stressed over the name of this item, lol!   I have had such an amazing mail weekend with my New Beauty and 2nd E.L.F. bundle arriving yesterday and my Lip Factory finally showed up today......... 

**I edited to delete my "after midnight" rambling, mostly because I felt complete and total shame to see in writing how careless I've been this month with spending.... might as well spend to help with the stress from the mountain of medical bills that's starting to pour in from my son's accident last month. At least I can look half way pretty while being totally broke, rofl!!!!!

lol, busted! mine isnt moving very fast at all! sure is alot better than last months tube though, imo..did anyone else notice the weight went from 4lbs to 1.8 on the tracking info? atleast mine did...odd!

I also canceled LWF & Goodies. And that's like my every day, it's totally completely insane.  I want a nice high value food subscription like blush (or NBTT to keep on topic) that makes me squeal every time i get it. please report back in on dark circles away. it's really one of the things keeping me from lasik. i feel like my glasses camouflage it.

Quote: Originally Posted by brandyk /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I also canceled LWF & Goodies. And that's like my every day, it's totally completely insane.  I want a nice high value food subscription like blush (or NBTT to keep on topic) that makes me squeal every time i get it. please report back in on dark circles away. it's really one of the things keeping me from lasik. i feel like my glasses camouflage it.

rofl.......... your quote of "that makes me squeal every time I get it."  Only those who are addicted to subscription boxes would totally understand that!

I got mine yesterday!
Happy with just about everything! The stuff I won't use, my nieces will love (like the blue eyeliner). I love the new tube container. Plan on using the bottom part of the cylinder for organization in my new craft room.

Mine is in my town, but not at the post office yet (I don't think) so maybe tomorrow.

Got mine today! Silver liner and same small samples but a deluxe dr. Brandt collegen booster. Looks like the mag is coming separate. Beginning of oct.

Quote: Originally Posted by ydlr20 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I got my tube today. We got everything that is shown on the website and the extras were

Nip+Fab No Needle Fix Serum (foil packet)

Nip+Fab Viper Venom Wrinkle Fix (2 foil packets)

Lumene Vitamin C+ BB Cream (foil packet)

Pacifica Thition Gardenio Solid Perfume (.33 oz)

And in case if you were wondering the Mally Eyeliner is in Starshine which is the grey color.

got the same tube yesterday and really like the majority of the items! Two of the items out of the clear baggie will go to my mother.

Back