New Beauty Testtube July/August 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got two e-mails with two tracking numbers....one was for my last tube? Weird, but from there I could see that last time it took 6 days to arrive s i am hoping to get it by next week Tuesday.

Originally Posted by Sunflowercake /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got two e-mails with two tracking numbers....one was for my last tube? Weird, but from there I could see that last time it took 6 days to arrive s i am hoping to get it by next week Tuesday.
never mind... I actually just checked the shipping notice again and it shows shipped on the 21st and scheduled for arrival on the 29th. Yay!

Originally Posted by BlackMagicRose /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Are they not doing the QVC tube anymore? I've been watching to see, but there hasn't been one up at all. I like the NBTT, but some have been bad, so I like to see the contents ahead of time. 
Those are still quarterly so the next one should be out in August.

Got my email yesterday and it's out for delivery today. Sadly, I can't open my goodies until Monday. Cause I'm in Vegas baby! I sure hope it's back up to par this time. Otherwise, I may have to cancel. I'm on sample overload, lol. Someone posted in last months thread she got hers. It's different with some new products so I think it's this months tube.

And I totally just messed up my response to your post, LisaLeah!! So sorry! Although I've been lurking on these threads for quite a while, today is the first day I've ever posted, so, I'm trying to get everything figured out from my phone, which makes it tricky!
Hey Tiffany....So, I just did a google image search for The test tube and your profile pic came up in the list of NBTT pics?! Bàhahaha!

Hey Tiffany....So, I just did a google image search for The test tube and your profile pic came up in the list of NBTT pics?! Bàhahaha!
WHAAAA???!! That's crazy, lol...what did you search exactly??

I posted this in the other NBTT post, but there are so many threads I didn't know which one to do! So I'm posting it here....got my box yesterday....

- Pantene Age Defy Shampoo and Conditioner (3.9 oz and 2.5 oz)
- Orly Kiss The Bride Nail Polish (Full sized, I think colors vary)
- Philosophy Purity Cleanser (1 oz)
- It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In Lite (2 oz)
- Tarte Pure Maracuja Oil Roller (.6 oz)
- Lumene Pure Radiance Night Cream (.5 oz)
- Moroccan Oil Body Butter (1.7 oz)
- Perlage Illuminating Primer (.017 oz)
- YBF Eyebrow Pencil (Full sized)

Bonus Products:
- Boost It! Instant Complexion Enhancer (.25 oz)
- Perricone MD High Potency Eye Lift (.17 oz)
- Nip + Fab No Needle Fix Serum (2 .03 oz packets)

I got the exact same box, including the bonus items.

I'm mostly ok with it but the Pantene was a head shaker, as was the Lumene. Blah drugstore products. I'll use them up though.

Im most interested in the Tarte Maracuja Oil, the philosohy purity, since it gets such raves and I never tried, and the eyebrow pencil, since i could always use those.

Same contents in mine as jackieee.  I am fairly satisfied.  A nice variety and a few full size items.  Definitely better than the last one (with the special beauty book not the last magazine issue).

Originally Posted by samplegal /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got the exact same box, including the bonus items.

I'm mostly ok with it but the Pantene was a head shaker, as was the Lumene. Blah drugstore products. I'll use them up though.

Im most interested in the Tarte Maracuja Oil, the philosohy purity, since it gets such raves and I never tried, and the eyebrow pencil, since i could always use those.
dito.gif
 I got the same items as well, although I think the first one is a different color. I also though the same regarding Drugstore products. The second product you mentioned, that you really want to try out I have full size, almost used up and I really like it but I think it depends on your skin type. Overall I was very happy with this tube!

Originally Posted by jackieee /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I posted this in the other NBTT post, but there are so many threads I didn't know which one to do! So I'm posting it here....got my box yesterday....

- Pantene Age Defy Shampoo and Conditioner (3.9 oz and 2.5 oz)

- Orly Kiss The Bride Nail Polish (Full sized, I think colors vary)

- Philosophy Purity Cleanser (1 oz)

- It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In Lite (2 oz)

- Tarte Pure Maracuja Oil Roller (.6 oz)

- Lumene Pure Radiance Night Cream (.5 oz)

- Moroccan Oil Body Butter (1.7 oz)

- Perlage Illuminating Primer (.017 oz)

- YBF Eyebrow Pencil (Full sized)

Bonus Products:

- Boost It! Instant Complexion Enhancer (.25 oz)

- Perricone MD High Potency Eye Lift (.17 oz)

- Nip + Fab No Needle Fix Serum (2 .03 oz packets)
I got mostly the same contents but:

- Orly Nail Polish in Haute Red

Bonus Products: - Dalton Color Creme Lip Gloss in Lisa Lou 0.21 oz instead of the Perricone MD

I wouldn't say I'm super excited about anything In particular but everything looks nice to me. I did a quick calculation and the box is worth around $116. A few items will end up going into the trade swap box. I am curious about the eyebrow pencil. Overall it's a pretty good box. Lots to choose from.

I received my tracking several days ago but it still says shipping info receive..since this one has a mag does it show what will be in the qvc tube?it usually does.

I received my tracking several days ago but it still says shipping info receive..since this one has a mag does it show what will be in the qvc tube?it usually does.

I received my tracking 5 day ago and it still says preparing to ship. Now that Ive seen the spoilers, I'm not that excited. Where are the full size products we are accustom to getting?

I agree. If you regularly subscribe to New Beauty, you already have these products. I know I do. I may stick to the QVC version

Okay, got my Test tube today!

Here is what it all is:

• Moroccan oil Body Butter
  • YBF automatic eyebrow pencil in universal taupe
  • Perlage illuminating primer
  • Orly nail polishn(full size)
  • It's a 10 Miracle leave in lite
  • Tarte pure maracuja oil rollerball (full size)
  • Pantene expert shampoo and conditioner
  • Philosophy purity cleanser
  • Lumene vitamin C+ pure radiance night cream
  • Bonus Items-Boost it instant complexion enhancer, Perricone high potency eye lift, 2 Nip+Fab no needle fix serum

Originally Posted by Mary322 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Okay, got my Test tube today!

Here is what it all is:

• Moroccan oil Body Butter
  • YBF automatic eyebrow pencil in universal taupe
  • Perlage illuminating primer
  • Orly nail polishn(full size)
  • It's a 10 Miracle leave in lite
  • Tarte pure maracuja oil rollerball (full size)
  • Pantene expert shampoo and conditioner
  • Philosophy purity cleanser
  • Lumene vitamin C+ pure radiance night cream
  • Bonus Items-Boost it instant complexion enhancer, Perricone high potency eye lift, 2 Nip+Fab no needle fix serum
Love that color of the Orly!  

Back