New Beauty Testtube July/August 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Ann Tucci /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got mostly the same contents but:

- Orly Nail Polish in Haute Red

Bonus Products: - Dalton Color Creme Lip Gloss in Lisa Lou 0.21 oz instead of the Perricone MD
Same here. 

• Enjoying the It's a 10 Miracle leave in lite hair product and the eyebrow pencil.[SIZE=1em] Not a terribly exciting box, the shampoo leaked a little. Also tried the primer, not sure how illuminated I look, can't tell a difference. [/SIZE]

Okay, got my Test tube today!
LL
Here is what it all is:
  • Moroccan oil Body Butter
  • YBF automatic eyebrow pencil in universal taupe
  • Perlage illuminating primer
  • Orly nail polishn(full size)
  • It's a 10 Miracle leave in lite
  • Tarte pure maracuja oil rollerball (full size)
  • Pantene expert shampoo and conditioner
  • Philosophy purity cleanser
  • Lumene vitamin C+ pure radiance night cream
  • Bonus Items-Boost it instant complexion enhancer, Perricone high potency eye lift, 2 Nip+Fab no needle fix serum

Same tube here. Overall I thought it was decent...better than last one! I am super excited for the tarte. I've been wanting to try it for a while but I'm stocked on my Josie maran oil that I couldn't justify buying it. So happy to try it!!!! Think I'm gonna grab the QVC tube as well. I thought it looked good...but I may calculate value first. Love algenist so it's probably worth it for just that product.

I got the same tube as everyone else, but with no bonus products at all.  That's kind of annoying. 

Other than that, the tube was okay.  Did anyone else get the paper insert saying that the Test Tube would be undergoing its "makeover" this fall?  So I guess we still have yet to see the new and improved version.

Originally Posted by BuffaloBeautyQT /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got the same tube as everyone else, but with no bonus products at all.  That's kind of annoying. 

Other than that, the tube was okay.  Did anyone else get the paper insert saying that the Test Tube would be undergoing its "makeover" this fall?  So I guess we still have yet to see the new and improved version.
I would definitely contact them, if you haven't already, and let them know you were missing your bonus products. 

So what do you think they mean by "makeover", what does anyone think that means to the tube's contents?

Originally Posted by nelliebelle1197 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I have no idea if I am even subbed. No notice, nothing. I can't even tell if my account is active
icon_sad.gif
Did you try email or calling them?  Calling might be faster.  My email took a few days to get a response.

I would definitely contact them, if you haven't already, and let them know you were missing your bonus products.  So what do you think they mean by "makeover", what does anyone think that means to the tube's contents?
If you look through the magazine you'll see new ads. I thought it was an additional NEW sub they were starting, at first. The tubes aren't pink. They showed some that were black and white with different color bottoms of blue, green, and yellow. And I think they called it New Beauty Test Lab? And it said it was $30.00. So not sure what they have in store?!

If you look through the magazine you'll see new ads. I thought it was an additional NEW sub they were starting, at first. The tubes aren't pink. They showed some that were black and white with different color bottoms of blue, green, and yellow. And I think they called it New Beauty Test Lab? And it said it was $30.00. So not sure what they have in store?!
Is there still shipping? I hate paying for shipping even though I know the tube and magazine were heavy, still made me crazy. Lol I always factor that in when I decide if the tube is worth it. Of course this was several tubes ago when we got high end products...

Originally Posted by Ann Tucci /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Did you try email or calling them?  Calling might be faster.  My email took a few days to get a response.
I called them and I am set back up. Something happened when I updated a card.

The CS told me that the new tubes will include more products. We will see!

I finally received my tube but my Tarte was broken and leaked everywhere! Has anyone else had a similar experience? If so how do they handle this? I emailed asking for a Tarte replacement. Anyone know if its likely they will replace it?

I finally received my tube but my Tarte was broken and leaked everywhere! Has anyone else had a similar experience? If so how do they handle this? I emailed asking for a Tarte replacement. Anyone know if its likely they will replace it?
The one time I called them the customer service was excellent! I'm sure they'll either replace it or provide another item. I know some people have had issues last tube but hopefully the customer service is still good. If email doesn't work then call them!

anyone know the best phone number to contact them? i read that emailing could take forever to get a response.

I have had good success calling them.  Here is the number off the website:

Call us toll free Monday-Friday 8:00 am to 8:00 pm ET at:
(800) 313-0210

ty for replying...they actually replied today and said they would send a replacement...i hope they come through.

I've been watching a few unboxings on youtube, but the products they are getting are completely different from the picture on the website. If I were to order now then I'd be getting the Sept/Oct box? 

Originally Posted by Boulderbon /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I've been watching a few unboxings on youtube, but the products they are getting are completely different from the picture on the website. If I were to order now then I'd be getting the Sept/Oct box? 
The products shown on their website are an OLD test tube...it was the one sent BEFORE this one.

Originally Posted by LisaLeah /img/forum/go_quote.gif

The products shown on their website are an OLD test tube...it was the one sent BEFORE this one.
Ok thanks! I think I will wait until the September one comes out. 

Back