New Beauty Testtube July/August 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yes, makeup would be much appreciated. Just no foundations. From other subscriptions we all know matching colors does not work!

Originally Posted by Sunflowercake /img/forum/go_quote.gif

oh and here is a fun one, I went on the newbeauty.com/testtube link and it tells me on the NB site the page could not befound. I hope they are updating it with the new products!
Is the picture up now the tube that will be shipping?

Quote: Originally Posted by craigster /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Got my tracking.. I want spoilers!
Nice, no tracking here yet but can't wait to see the first spoilers! When were you charged?

I'm going on vacation starting Tuesday. I hope mine doesn't come till I'm back!

Nice, no tracking here yet but can't wait to see the first spoilers! When were you charged?
Welp, looks like the link isn't tracking... Strange. I don't remember that with the quarterly tubes. Looks like Monday was the day I got charged! If this isn't great, I might switch to LBB or fit fab fun. I've got a girlcrush on Giuliana - so awesome! Anyone tried either of those subscriptions? Looking for something a little different than the same ole things and decreasing value and anticlimactic un-tubing!

I was charged on the 31st when I signed up but haven't gotten any type of tracking information yet! I'm praying.... please, please, please be good so I won't feel so guilty about signing up for another sub!

Quote: Originally Posted by beach16sm /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I was charged on the 31st when I signed up but haven't gotten any type of tracking information yet! I'm praying.... please, please, please be good so I won't feel so guilty about signing up for another sub!
If I remember correctly, it can take 7-10 days after payment to receive a shipping notice.

has anyone heard of any updates? I also only have been charged so far but no news after that.

I was wondering the same thing...we were supposte to receive it around the 12th and they havent even shipped out yet....

Got my tracking.. I want spoilers!

You had mentioned you got tracking, any updates??

I also just e-mailed their support team. last time they were good at replying when I had a question.

I just saw on their facebook page that today, someone asked if anyone had received September yet, New Beauty's reply was that they're excited for her to receive her new, redesigned Test Tube and to expect to receive the shipment next week. 

The anticipation of this is driving me totally insane!!! 

I'm a doofus... It was my iPad making it look like a tracking link, but it wasn't! Haven't gotten any clickety truck information or emails! Waaaah! Any day now, please... :whistling:

I'm a doofus... It was my iPad making it look like a tracking link, but it wasn't! Haven't gotten any clickety truck information or emails! Waaaah! Any day now, please...
whistling.gif

LOL, that's cute!!! I was feeling left out that they took my money in August and was making me wait (what feels like forever) in agony!!!

Back