New Beauty Testtube July/August 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by junkiejk /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I was just charged for the QVC tube this a.m.!
Good to know. WHan are you guys thinking we will get the next tube? I am getting the NBTT not the QVC one. I am thinking end of August because the last one came in June, right?

Originally Posted by Sunflowercake /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Good to know. WHan are you guys thinking we will get the next tube? I am getting the NBTT not the QVC one. I am thinking end of August because the last one came in June, right?
Yeah end of August is was CS said when I last chatted with them.  I want to say shipping was on or around August 27th.  

I don't think they even sent any yet? Also, since this one is technically the September one (am i counting right?) should we start a new thread or is there already one out there?

i was thinkihg they would ship last of aug...I was thinking we might have some idea of a few items that might be in this tube...super anxious since this month is supposte to be their "make over revamped" tube

I also thought they are shipping by the end of the month but to be honest NBTT does not seem to explain these things to well. They shipped the last one the end of June so you would think so. I am also curious to see what it might be. I think for the last one they stated that it was the first time they sent out a nail polish so maybe that's one of the new parts. I hope no more pantene brad stuff or similar items.

im with you sunflowecake, i would like to see newer more innovative products...i have so much beauty stuff that drug store brands just does not excite me much...i own most of it..lol....i would love to see something like the venomax again...

Yeah I love to see products i have not heard of yet, I thought that's what this is all about. I think this is the only sbscription without any spoilers!

Would be nice to be a little more updated about the Testtube. At least have updates on the website or something.

I called CS, they haven't charged anyone yet. Charges would occur next week or the week after and shipping would be 3-5 days after we're charged.  They said they're delayed.  I wouldn't expect anything until September.   

Originally Posted by Ann Tucci /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I called CS, they haven't charged anyone yet. Charges would occur next week or the week after and shipping would be 3-5 days after we're charged.  They said they're delayed.  I wouldn't expect anything until September.   
 Thanks for the update!  Love it when you guys are so proactive.

Originally Posted by Ann Tucci /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Great, thank you!! Sounds like it will definitely will be mid September and I am hoping the delay means good items coming our way!

You asked for it and we answered! Due to popular demand, our ultimate NewBeauty TestTube program has undergone a major makeover to bring you even more beauty. That's right, the best-selling beauty testing program just got better—instead of receiving the TestTube four times a year, you'll now receive six deliveries to your door.

So what does that mean for you? More products. More content. More surprises. More often. Can't wait? Don't worry, your new and improved TestTube is on its way and is estimated to arrive on or before 9/12/2013.

Don't forget to visit newbeauty.com/testtube and check out our video tips and insider secrets on the latest beauty techniques and the hottest products featured inside the NewBeauty TestTube. We're excited to hear what you think—visit newbeauty.com/feedback and share your experience with the products.

Sincerely,
The TestTube Team

That's the e-mail I got. It also talks about 'once the Tube is ready to ship, the CC will be charged' but considering they gave a date in two weeks, I am guessing they are shipping next week. 

Same here. I am hoping for:

Nail polish

A few more beauty products

less drug store roducts or at least a good mix.

Back