New Polish Circular Swap

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
UPDATED:

in the order of contact:

1.  acostakk

2.  nikkimouse

3.  DonnaD

4.  Pollysmom

5.  marilyn1908

6.  chrysalis101

7.  pinkgemini

8.  lovepink

9. princessmayhem

10. Kristine Walker

11. sleepykat

12. FrostKitty

13. lissa1307 (box starter)

Sign-ups for round 1 will close on September 6th. So if anyone still wants to be added to our list for this round contact me with a PM before that date.

Participants will contact the person after them for their addy via PM..so # 1 will send to #2, #2 to #3 and so on until it makes it's way full circle back to me.

After September 6th no one else will be able to sign-up for this round, and on September 9th I will be mailing the starter box to #1, posting the picture of contents and the tracking number so everyone can follow the movements of the polish goodie box. This gives me a couple days to post the final list in case we get any more sign-ups, go through the stash, fill a box, and package it all up.

Please refer to original post for details and rules, or contact me

I boxed up the box today! Will be mailing on monday!

Don't forget if you haven't signed up yet that the sign-ups close on Friday the 6th of September!

Here's what's going in the box:

Squeeeee!!!!!!! Can't wait can't wait!  Oh, hopefully not a problem but Oct 2-6 I'll be unavailable.  I've set goodies aside and excited to pass them along to new homes.

So much excitement!! I've been busy organizing my stash and am SHOCKED at the number of duplicates I have. I built a database to keep on my phone /ipad to reference to stop committing wanton acts of red nail polish hoarding. Daph

Today is the last day of signups! I will post the final list tomorrow morning. I will be mailing the starter box on Monday!

FINAL LIST!!

1.  acostakk

2.  nikkimouse

3.  DonnaD

4.  Pollysmom

5.  marilyn1908

6.  chrysalis101

7.  pinkgemini

8.  lovepink

9. princessmayhem

10. Kristine Walker

11. sleepykat

12. FrostKitty

13. lissa1307 (box starter)

Box mails in the morning!

ETA: I was unable to post the list yesterday as it was my son's 11th B-Day and had lots of Mommy duties to attend to...including a very jealous 6 yr old girl who didn't want to let her brother have the attention,lol

Quote: Originally Posted by STLSportsGirl13 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Booo I am too late to join aren't I?  :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

for round one yes. but you can sign up for round two if you would like, we will begin another round of swaps after the box makes it full circle,should be a couple months from now.

Usually, when you get your box,  you take a pic of what's in the box and what you're taking out of it then a picture of what you're putting in...it keeps everyone honest lol.

Quote:

Originally Posted by FrostKitty /img/forum/go_quote.gif

So excited!! When do we post the pictures of what we're putting into the box?

Quote: Originally Posted by DonnaD /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Exactly what DonnaD said. We are taking pics as we receive it,one of what we take, and one of what we add. I posted the initial picture of the starter box just to get us going...but when our #1 gets it (hopefully today) she has a week to dig through, post pics, and send it off again. 

Exactly what DonnaD said. We are taking pics as we receive it,one of what we take, and one of what we add. I posted the initial picture of the starter box just to get us going...but when our #1 gets it (hopefully today) she has a week to dig through, post pics, and send it off again. 
I'm so excited I had to bring the kiddo to the park just to kill time before the mail comes :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by acostakk /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm so excited I had to bring the kiddo to the park just to kill time before the mail comes
smile.gif

LOL, you sound like me now! my kids love when I'm waiting for something, we always go somewhere.

just send me a PM so I can hold on to your name, I've had a few people ask to be in on the next round already. But it won't be until this one is over, which should be in the late November range...so we will probably start it after the holidays...depending on how busy people are/ trips,etc.

My phone is acting all weird. I hope I'm not double posting! Package received, here's a quick picture of the contents:
Group question. There is a bottle of Bondi I'm Vers in the box. I also have a bottle I was planning on adding, but only if there's more than one person down the line interested on taking it. Thoughts?

I wouldd say add it!  The box has a long way to go onit's journey and I am sure someone will snap it up!  I think I am towards the end so it may not be me, but if one was in there when it got to me I would be happy! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote:

Originally Posted by acostakk /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My phone is acting all weird. I hope I'm not double posting!
Package received, here's a quick picture of the contents:

Group question. There is a bottle of Bondi I'm Vers in the box. I also have a bottle I was planning on adding, but only if there's more than one person down the line interested on taking it. Thoughts?

Back