New Polish Circular Swap

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by acostakk /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My phone is acting all weird. I hope I'm not double posting!
Package received, here's a quick picture of the contents:

Group question. There is a bottle of Bondi I'm Vers in the box. I also have a bottle I was planning on adding, but only if there's more than one person down the line interested on taking it. Thoughts?
after the boxes next stop me ehehehehe There will only be one bottle of the I'm vers if there are 2  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

after the boxes next stop me ehehehehe There will only be one bottle of the I'm vers if there are 2  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
:) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> there might be a solution for your other post about stamping polish too. I could go take a picture of what I'll be packing into that box....but one of the kitties has laid claim to my lap. Little girl sleeps, big girl is behind closed doors. Husband is out on boys night....momma isn't getting up!

I am dying of excitement and impatience!!!!  You girls are killing me here!

Quote: Originally Posted by DonnaD /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I am dying of excitement and impatience!!!!  You girls are killing me here!

Don't worry you are right after me I will do my best to get it to you as quick as possible :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Damn straight, girlfriend!  I expect it to be in and out your door in no more than 15 minutes!  
laughing.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by nikkimouse /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Don't worry you are right after me I will do my best to get it to you as quick as possible :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

If there's 2, you'll get one because after Nikki gets her hot little hands on one, there'll be one left and I don't want it.  Does that make you happy?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pollysmom /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I would say throw it in as well!!
smile.gif

i'm glad they will be finding homes, i actually had 2 bottles of im vers...and i have to say it's growing on me...ive been combatting the slow dry time by using it as top coat layer one and using a quick dry on top and it has been making my manis super strong and chip proof! (well before the challenge at least, they dont stay on long enough to chip now,lol) so i figured id pass my extra along so it can grow on someone else too :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Sorry everyone. Today has been a bit of a marathon! Now, of course, there is no good light source. So, coming to you live from my closet floor: What I took from the box:
What I added to the box:
ETA: I've got the next address and hope to make it to the post office tomorrow. If not, then definitely Saturday morning. Also forgot to add, I threw in the swatch sticks for the polishes I added. This prevents me from confusing myself when I have a swatch with no matching bottle. And may help you get a better idea of the color :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Good idea on the swatch sticks!

Quote:

Originally Posted by acostakk /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Sorry everyone. Today has been a bit of a marathon! Now, of course, there is no good light source. So, coming to you live from my closet floor:
What I took from the box:

What I added to the box:

ETA: I've got the next address and hope to make it to the post office tomorrow. If not, then definitely Saturday morning.
Also forgot to add, I threw in the swatch sticks for the polishes I added. This prevents me from confusing myself when I have a swatch with no matching bottle. And may help you get a better idea of the color
smile.gif

Squee Squee Squee!!!!! it's on it's way to Me!!!!!!!!!!!!   Already eying up what i want and picked out what I'm adding....  So I'm hoping for a super fast turn around!

I already have what I'll be adding at the ready!  

And remember, Nikki, 15 minutes!!! 

you can still sign up for round two, just send me a pm. round two will start in a cpl months when round 1 is over.

Quote:

Originally Posted by FrancesWilkins /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Oh man....I missed it too. :/

lol, you two are too funny! "15 minutes"..

I will do that....on a happier note..I snagged not 1, but 2 packages of Color Club polishes yesterday at the outlet store. Take Wing and PopTastic. Me thinks one or two of these lovelies will be added into the package once I get one...but it will be so far away......<sniffle sniffle>  How does one cope......ughhhhhh I guess I'll make myself better by going out and treating myself to some new beauties! lol

I know it's hard.  Find your happy place and visualise pretty little polishes all lined up and just waiting to be yours!

Quote:

Originally Posted by FrancesWilkins /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I will do that....on a happier note..I snagged not 1, but 2 packages of Color Club polishes yesterday at the outlet store. Take Wing and PopTastic. Me thinks one or two of these lovelies will be added into the package once I get one...but it will be so far away......<sniffle sniffle>  How does one cope......ughhhhhh I guess I'll make myself better by going out and treating myself to some new beauties! lol

I did..it was a good day Polish day! I found another Color Club collection..and China Glaze Crackle topcoats for 1.00 a piece. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  I'm happy...for now. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I'll just sit over here in the corner and drool over polish pics. hehe

Quote: Originally Posted by FrancesWilkins /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I did..it was a good day Polish day! I found another Color Club collection..and China Glaze Crackle topcoats for 1.00 a piece. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  I'm happy...for now. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I'll just sit over here in the corner and drool over polish pics. hehe

awesome! you should do some manis and post them on the nail polish youre wearing now thread!

Back