New Polish Circular Swap

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by jordiemac3 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I'll sign up for round 2 if you're taking names! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

just send me a pm, i'll be sending out reminders closer to the time we start.

Woot Woot!!!!   Have any of you completed the Special K Nicole by OPI contest?  I just submitted my codes last week..like Thursday, and I already got my nail polish in the mail today!

Quote: Originally Posted by FrancesWilkins /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Woot Woot!!!!   Have any of you completed the Special K Nicole by OPI contest?  I just submitted my codes last week..like Thursday, and I already got my nail polish in the mail today!

What colour did you get?

I received the following : Be Ama-zing, Pros & Confidence, and Challenge-red-y.  It says they are exclusive colors for Special K.

I received the following : Be Ama-zing, Pros & Confidence, and Challenge-red-y.  It says they are exclusive colors for Special K.
I am working towards those, not sure how many I need....I should check!!!

Pollysmom and marilyn1908, you can't have that box too long! I just set aside a whole bunch of stuff...more than I thought I had. A whole Walmart sack full of yummies. *does a happy dance like my 3 year old*

Pollysmom and marilyn1908, you can't have that box too long! I just set aside a whole bunch of stuff...more than I thought I had. A whole Walmart sack full of yummies. *does a happy dance like my 3 year old*
I hope to get it back out by Wednesday at the latest!!! I am stalking the tracking to see if it will be delivered by the time I get home from work today!! Unfortunately, I won't have time to open it til after 7:00pm tonight!! My fiancee and I and looking for a new house, planning a wedding AND planning a honeymoon abroad all at the same time!!! I think we're crazy....but the good kind of crazy...lol

Quote: Originally Posted by Pollysmom /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I hope to get it back out by Wednesday at the latest!!! I am stalking the tracking to see if it will be delivered by the time I get home from work today!! Unfortunately, I won't have time to open it til after 7:00pm tonight!!

My fiancee and I and looking for a new house, planning a wedding AND planning a honeymoon abroad all at the same time!!! I think we're crazy....but the good kind of crazy...lol

Geeze, you are nuts! lol But, I agree, it's a good kind of crazy, cause it's the same kind of crazy that I'd take on...wait, I did HAHA (except the honeymoon abroad). But we were moving to the city that I was living in and getting married in the city that he was living in and taking a honeymoon in a city neither of us had ever been to.

Good luck on everything!

Quote: Originally Posted by FrancesWilkins /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Sadly, I got a couple of free codes off facebook but none since.  And I don't buy special k products.

I am working towards those, not sure how many I need....I should check!!!
You need 3 codes for the red, 8 codes for all 3.  I have an extra code if someone needs it.

I'd love it if you still have it...
smile.gif

Sounds good I will PM you when I find it (nails are not ready for rummaging in my storage bins) and if I happen to see any boxes still out there with them on I will also pick them up.  I love Special K everything.  How many do you still need?

Sounds good I will PM you when I find it (nails are not ready for rummaging in my storage bins) and if I happen to see any boxes still out there with them on I will also pick them up.  I love Special K everything.  How many do you still need?
I think you need 8 codes to get all three, right? I have one...lol!!! I thought I had more than that!!!

Back