New Polish Circular Swap

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok ladies, the box arrived safe & sound yesterday, right on time. Everything is in good shape and I will probably go through it tonight and I hope to get it on the move again by tomorrow.

Quote: Originally Posted by Kristine Walker /img/forum/go_quote.gif
   I would love to be in round 2!

just send me a pm, and i will add you on. i'll be sending reminder messages when we get ready to start back up.

Good morning ladies!! I am not going to get the box out until Saturday. Our meeting with the priest last night ran longer than I expected (he's a chatty one!!! Lol) and tonight my fiancée is being inducted into the local real estate board of directors (feel free to read that as a long & boring dinner for me!!) so I won't get a chance to repackage it until Friday evening. It will go out on Saturday morning and I will post pics & tracking then. I am sorry for the delay, I knew we were busy this week and I really wanted to do a quick turn around for just that reason. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I suppose I'll forgive you. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I wasn't going to have a chance to go through the box until Sunday night or Monday anyway. We have a busy weekend ahead of us too.

Ok ladies, I am boxing up the pretties and I thought I'd tease you a bit.... Here is what I took
And here is what I put in
You can barely see the sheet of nail stickers in the top left of the photo...lol, white stickers on a white box, I was really thinking!! It will go out tomorrow morning, I will post the tracking number once I drop it off.

You didn't take the I'm Verse?
No, once I looked at it, it seemed very....I don't know, I guess "thin" is a good word. It just didn't appeal to me as much once I saw it in person. And when I was getting my stuff together to add to the box, I realized how many base & top coats I have and decided I didn't really need another. So I left it in the box for the next person. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

It's looking like a lot of fun, ladies. I'm slowly adding to my pile of what to put in when it comes round to me.

I had been so excited, set all my polishes aside, moved them from their box to something else and now I cannot remember what the something else is or where it is!  I was in a mad dash to prep my house for the dog sitter who would be staying here while I was on vacation and stashed it some where!  Luckily I have 3 more people in front of me to find it!  Lol

Quote:

Originally Posted by sleepykat /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  It's looking like a lot of fun, ladies. I'm slowly adding to my pile of what to put in when it comes round to me.

Quote: Originally Posted by sleepykat /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm after you!!!   I'm organizing my polish stash into a couple of Helmer's - which has lead to my feeling a little like a hoarder.  My Long Suffering Husband is threatening an intervention... and I'm threatening an untimely and mysterious death so I can make his home office the overflow room for stuff that doesn't fit into my dressing room!!  

I'm after you!!!   I'm organizing my polish stash into a couple of Helmer's - which has lead to my feeling a little like a hoarder.  My Long Suffering Husband is threatening an intervention... and I'm threatening an untimely and mysterious death so I can make his home office the overflow room for stuff that doesn't fit into my dressing room!!  
I couldn't help but imagine a rainbow wave of bottles crashing into an office destroying everything in its path until nothing but your beautiful treasures remained. :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

we are almost halfway there! you guys are making great time, i can't wait to see what makes it back and get round 2 going!

Apparently the box made it to marilyn1908 on Monday. Has anyone heard from her? I'm after her and I'm doing a dance that looks a little bit like my 3 year old's potty dance while waiting for my turn with the pretties.
yay.gif

we all have a week to play with the goodies and there is nothing saying you have to post anything until you mail (pictures and tracking),but i have sent a message just to make sure she received the package safely and a reminder of the 7 day timeline. work weeks can be hectic so that is probably the case here.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Potty dance...love it!!!
yay.gif

No word on the box yet????  Have you heard anything from Marilyn?  And we were making such good time too. 
icon_cry.gif

Also, who is Marilyn and where did she sign up? I don't see any posts from her on this thread.

I looked her up.  She has 3 posts and joined 8/29.  Worse, she hasn't posted on MUT since 9/2. I am having serious worries that we'll never see that box again.

Did we not have rules about how long a person should be a member?  We totally screwed up on that.

Also, who is Marilyn and where did she sign up? I don't see any posts from her on this thread. I looked her up.  She has 3 posts and joined 8/29.  Worse, she hasn't posted on MUT since 9/2. I am having serious worries that we'll never see that box again. Did we not have rules about how long a person should be a member?  We totally screwed up on that.
That is quite unfortunate. I get the feeling this person lost interest shortly after signing up to these forums. I hate to be the one to bring up anything like this, but it is also possible someone made an alternate account for the sole purpose of getting a box of free goodies. If possible perhaps an admin or moderator could look into this persons IP?

Latest posts

Back