New Polish Circular Swap

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just wanted to pop in and say hello!! I got a cold from one of my delightful children. :/     I hope you are all doing great, and I am loving the polish pics! lol

While I was laying in bed I saw this, and thought it was super funny...and I thought of you all. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Not that you would do it, but that you would appreciate it. lol
0.jpg

Omg that is hilarious!! Hope you feel better...that was me last week..laid up with the head cold from hell.

I got the box today YAY!!!!!

Everything!

What I took

I took some of the star glitter there is still a ton left in the container. I also took the swatches that matches the polishes I took.

What I added:

Tomorrow morning it will be on it's way to DonnaD

Sadly I did not make it for her 15 min window

Yippee skippy!  
yess.gif
 Totally disappointed in your selfishly holding on to the box for longer than 15 minutes but don't worry about me...I'll get over it and my poor emotions will heal eventually.  
laughing.gif

I promise a quick turn-around!  I can't friggin' wait!  Thursday hurry up!

DonnaD, I believe I'm after you and I fully expect you to open the box on your front step, take what you want, put your stuff in, repackage it and give it back to the mailman before he reaches the end of your sidewalk!!!! LOL....

Quote: Originally Posted by Pollysmom /img/forum/go_quote.gif

DonnaD, I believe I'm after you and I fully expect you to open the box on your front step, take what you want, put your stuff in, repackage it and give it back to the mailman before he reaches the end of your sidewalk!!!! LOL....

Nuh uh!!  I want to hold them all, pet them, make them mine and then reluctantly send them out...I seriously may trade out most of them!  My pile of trade-ables is pretty significant.  No matter what I take, I guarantee I'll put more back.  Half the fun of it is in the giving for me.

I will still leave the Vers for you though as promised.  So you just cool your heels, woman!  I only rush people...I, myself, refuse to be rushed!!!   (PS:  all of the above, aside from the petting part is totally true) 
roflmao.gif

Nah...you'll pet them.lol...i know.i will .

Nuh uh!!  I want to hold them all, pet them, make them mine and then reluctantly send them out...I seriously may trade out most of them!  My pile of trade-ables is pretty significant.  No matter what I take, I guarantee I'll put more back.  Half the fun of it is in the giving for me.    I will still leave the Vers for you though as promised.  So you just cool your heels, woman!  I only rush people...I, myself, refuse to be rushed!!!   (PS:  all of the above, aside from the petting part is totally true) :roflmao:

Nuh uh!!  I want to hold them all, pet them, make them mine and then reluctantly send them out...I seriously may trade out most of them!  My pile of trade-ables is pretty significant.  No matter what I take, I guarantee I'll put more back.  Half the fun of it is in the giving for me.    I will still leave the Vers for you though as promised.  So you just cool your heels, woman!  I only rush people...I, myself, refuse to be rushed!!!   (PS:  all of the above, aside from the petting part is totally true) :roflmao:
LOL.....I know I will probably take at least a day and do nothing but stare at all the goodies!!! 😳

Im so excited to see all the swaps and cant wait for it to come back around full circle so we can start round two! Already have a lot of interest so dont forget to let me know if you want to do another round. Also, if anyone is interested in being a future box starter let me know as well, i dont mind doing it but we can rotate if anyone is interested.

Oh, i understand enjoying the giving donna, i actually went and bought a few of the things i put in the starter box,lol..i bought a cute box too...but it didnt hold everything... I actually had to leave out a few things and the box...so it may be a future box,lol. I love these kind of things!

What was in the box:

What I took out:

I have 2 pics of what I put in because I forgot the others I had laid to the side.

So you know, the red round thing (1st pic - top right)  is a silicone mani protector.  You put a cotton ball in it to remove polish on one hand when the other is already polished and you don't want to wreck you nails.  Get it?  Not sure how else to explain it.  I also poured out some of the star glitter into a small container.  There's a lot more of that left.  The SH Luster Shine in the bottom right of the 2nd pic is used once.  Everything else is only swatched.  I know people seem to like the luster shines so I added it in case anyone wants to give it a try.  You can barely see it in the bottom pic but I also added a gently used dotting tool.  I also included the swatch sticks.

This will go out to Pollysmom tomorrow.  I'll post with tracking after I ship it.  I didn't even unwrap the Verse lol!

And these 2 are what's going out my door.

oh, how exciting! you girls are making good time with this box! we might get to start round two earlier than i was thinking!

Quote: Originally Posted by lissa1307 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  oh, how exciting! you girls are making good time with this box! we might get to start round two earlier than i was thinking!

I like the sound of that...I'm bummed I missed out, lol!

Quote: Originally Posted by jesemiaud /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I like the sound of that...I'm bummed I missed out, lol!

Quote: Originally Posted by FrancesWilkins /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  That's the best news I've heard all day!! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by acostakk /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Round two! I'm setting things aside for it already!

well at the rate these girls are turning this box around the second round will will probably be early november rather than late november/december like i was originally thinking, i have no problem getting another going and have it back out right after this one if everyone's on board,heck, i've already had 7 people say yes to round two...so by the time this one makes it back i'm thinking another week for signups and back out,lol

Back