NEW Product: Rimmel London Show Off Lip Lacquers (aka Apocalips)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by Dots /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yeah. I just want to see the wnw limited edition ones in person. Lol.

the ones that they just recently set out (that is a just release of their Holiday palettes but they replaced the eyeliner w/ a mascara)? or the Spring palettes?

CVS is Rimmel buy 1 get one 1/2 half off.. but I heard that these were only "Walgreens exclusive" ..unsure but I will try to contact Rimmel London to see what they say.

CVS is Rimmel buy 1 get one 1/2 half off.. but I heard that these were only "Walgreens exclusive" ..unsure but I will try to contact Rimmel London to see what they say.
I hope it's not! There are no Walgreens near me and I hate ordering stuff online :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

It's just not fair!! You get UK launches out in your country but we never get Wet n Wild in the UK!! I really wanna try the color icon palettes but I can only find them on Ebay and they cost a bomb due to shipping fees :'(   

Plus we only get 8 colours in the Apocalips collection here on our highstreets?? Isn't it Rimmel LONDON!!! I've got most of the colours but why do the States get 14 and we only get 8???

Originally Posted by lyniroquai /img/forum/go_quote.gif

It's just not fair!! You get UK launches out in your country but we never get Wet n Wild in the UK!! I really wanna try the color icon palettes but I can only find them on Ebay and they cost a bomb due to shipping fees :'(   

Plus we only get 8 colours in the Apocalips collection here on our highstreets?? Isn't it Rimmel LONDON!!! I've got most of the colours but why do the States get 14 and we only get 8???
awws, hopefully you guys will get Wet n Wild stuff soon.. shipping will ALWAYS be a pain.. have you ever considered trading to get some US stuff? that's true that they only have 8 shades in Apocalips and 14 shades in Show Off.. kinda weird but its more nudes and neutral shades that are newly released..

Originally Posted by viccckyhoang /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hey guys!

Something new for you guys and it's the Rimmel London Show Off Lip Lacquer! The product also known as APOCALIPS in other countries have finally launched in the United States. I'm pretty much excited about these since I was dying to get my hands on the Apocalips from makeup gurus in the UK. Anyways, long story short... you can find these now in stores for $4.99 each in 14 different shades! I only picked up 8 shades for a total of $43.51 (...idk but I might pick up the other 6 later).

The 14 shades names are listed as:

1. Celestial
  2. Nova
  3. Comet
  4. Solstice
  5. Out of this World
  6. Galaxy
  7. Apocaliptic
  8. Big Bang
  9. Aurora
  10. Luna
  11. Stellar
  12. Nude Eclipse
  13. Light Year
  14. Stargazer

*the bold shades are the ones that I picked up!

& here are the swatches of the products.. I have more but I'll be saving the rest for my blog.

What do you guys think? Will you be picking any of them up? =)

Thanks for reading!
:eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> which one were you able to find it at? I've been to at least 12 Walgreens this weekend & I can not find one that has it at all!

I went to a few more after I wrote that post & I found it about 30 minutes later! lol. I couldn't wait so I tried it immediately. So far, I like it, but I'm definitely not too big on the scent.

Originally Posted by xlisaa /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I went to a few more after I wrote that post & I found it about 30 minutes later! lol. I couldn't wait so I tried it immediately. So far, I like it, but I'm definitely not too big on the scent.
Where'd you find them at? My Walgreens is in Fremont (surprised that they had it since they barely carry any stuff that I want). Which ones did you get? They smell like an artificial watermelon jolly rancher scent with a hint of spice like the Mexican candies.. not overpowering so it's okay.

Where'd you find them at? My Walgreens is in Fremont (surprised that they had it since they barely carry any stuff that I want). Which ones did you get? They smell like an artificial watermelon jolly rancher scent with a hint of spice like the Mexican candies.. not overpowering so it's okay.
I went to the one in Hayward. I went to four in Hayward yesterday, but they didn't have it, so I went to one left that I did not go to yesterday (I also went to ones in San Leandro, Oakland, Pleasanton &Alameda), and the lady literally just took it right out of a box when I was looking for them. She also took out L'oreal's Limited Edition Denim collection, as well as the Wet n' Wild's baked shadows. To me, they smell like Asian dried plums & I'm sensitive to scents to they were very overwhelming. I got Aurora, Apocaliptic, Big Bang & another one I left in the car D:

I went to the one in Hayward. I went to four in Hayward yesterday, but they didn't have it, so I went to one left that I did not go to yesterday (I also went to ones in San Leandro, Oakland, Pleasanton &Alameda), and the lady literally just took it right out of a box when I was looking for them. She also took out L'oreal's Limited Edition Denim collection, as well as the Wet n' Wild's baked shadows. To me, they smell like Asian dried plums & I'm sensitive to scents to they were very overwhelming. I got Aurora, Apocaliptic, Big Bang & another one I left in the car D:
did you go to the one by CSU East Bay? I might go before school to pick up the nudes/neutral ones..

Thank you for the heads up on these Vicccky!  I was really hoping they would come to the states.  I ran right out today and picked up celestial and galaxy and I love them both
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Yeti /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Thank you for the heads up on these Vicccky!  I was really hoping they would come to the states.  I ran right out today and picked up celestial and galaxy and I love them both
biggrin.gif
You're welcome! & you can call me Vicky! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> i'm hoping that someone on here will pick up the neutral/nude ones + luna!

did you go to the one by CSU East Bay? I might go before school to pick up the nudes/neutral ones..
It's the one closet to San Leandro. There's like two by East Bay, but I couldn't find them there. Who knows, they might put it out tomorrow because many locations have boxes in the back. Some Walgreens told me they reset the display the last week of the month, which is this week!

No luck on the palettes and did not see these but saw some of the color tattoos but refrained. I saw some of the new stuff and nothing caught my attention so far.

It's the one closet to San Leandro. There's like two by East Bay, but I couldn't find them there. Who knows, they might put it out tomorrow because many locations have boxes in the back. Some Walgreens told me they reset the display the last week of the month, which is this week!
I might just have to pick them up tonight in Fremont.. the ones by East Bay never has what I want -_- /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> and they have no clue what I'm trying to say when I come in!

I might just have to pick them up tonight in Fremont.. the ones by East Bay never has what I want -_- /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> and they have no clue what I'm trying to say when I come in!
Oh! I got the one I got from the car, it's Comet. I just swatched it on my arm and I love it because it is the perfect neutral! Most "nude/neutral" lipsticks make my lips look way too light and my skin way too dark, but Comet is like a rosy nude, I like it!

Back