NEW Product: Rimmel London Show Off Lip Lacquers (aka Apocalips)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by xlisaa /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Oh! I got the one I got from the car, it's Comet. I just swatched it on my arm and I love it because it is the perfect neutral! Most "nude/neutral" lipsticks make my lips look way too light and my skin way too dark, but Comet is like a rosy nude, I like it!
Post swatches! I'm like that too.. I might just pick up the other 6 that I'm missing just to have a "complete collection".. I use all of my lippies so why not haha

What do you guys think? Will you be picking any of them up? =)

Thanks for reading!
great swatches! definitely gonna check out my Walgreen's now for these! Galaxy and Aurora for me and maybe some nudes too =) 

I first tried Aurora. It lasted about 3 and a half hours for me. There was slight fading around the third hour. I just took that off to try Comet since there's still a bit of light out! :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I really like this color. It's like the perfect everyday color! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by internetchick /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I bought Celestial and am currently testing it. It's super pretty!
Your swatch of it looks pretty on iG :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Aurora didn't last long for me and with eating pho, it was almost off with a slight stain.

Originally Posted by xlisaa /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Your swatch of it looks pretty on iG :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Aurora didn't last long for me and with eating pho, it was almost off with a slight stain.
I got about 4 hours of glossy wear, and now it looks like a satin stain on my lips after about 6 hours.

Originally Posted by internetchick /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got about 4 hours of glossy wear, and now it looks like a satin stain on my lips after about 6 hours.
The glossiness came off in about two hours for me because it all went on the cup I was drinking! lol. Do you think you would get more? :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'm definitely going to check my Ulta soon, although, if it just came out in Cali, it probably won't be here in Texas just yet....can't hurt to look now though
add_twinkle.gif

Originally Posted by ooj4cki3oo /img/forum/go_quote.gif

great swatches! definitely gonna check out my Walgreen's now for these! Galaxy and Aurora for me and maybe some nudes too =) 
thanks! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> if you do please post swatches! the wear time on these are pretty darn good.. if it wasn't for the drinking and eating then it definitely would've lasted longer.

Originally Posted by CheshireCookie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm definitely going to check my Ulta soon, although, if it just came out in Cali, it probably won't be here in Texas just yet....can't hurt to look now though
add_twinkle.gif
They are exclusive to Walgreens

Originally Posted by viccckyhoang /img/forum/go_quote.gif

is it confirmed that it's exclusive to Walgreens? I didn't see that anywhere on the display.
It was on the display at my Walgreens.

Ah.. I see my display was VERY small and didn't say anything about that.. >.< Lisa, did the displays say anything about it being exclusive?

I saw on blogs that they had displays that says exclusive to Walgreens, but the one I saw (like the one Vicky saw) did not. I would not be surprised if they just slapped that on because sometimes, Walgreens has displays that says it's exclusive to them, but ends up popping up elsewhere (but it probably would not be for another month or so), so I'm not sure if it is actually confirmed yet?

Kinda wish the store 4 blocks away from house was a Walgreens and not a CVS now then. LOL.....I shall seek out a Walgreens then, thanks for the heads up ladies! You saved me a silly little trip to Ulta
biggrin.gif

Kinda wish the store 4 blocks away from house was a Walgreens and not a CVS now then. LOL.....I shall seek out a Walgreens then, thanks for the heads up ladies! You saved me a silly little trip to Ulta :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
It might end up on CVS (; just maybe

I saw on blogs that they had displays that says exclusive to Walgreens, but the one I saw (like the one Vicky saw) did not. I would not be surprised if they just slapped that on because sometimes, Walgreens has displays that says it's exclusive to them, but ends up popping up elsewhere (but it probably would not be for another month or so), so I'm not sure if it is actually confirmed yet?
That's entirely possible. I forget which ones, but I know I have seen drugstore collections show up placed they weren't supposed to be. If I recall correctly I saw stuff at Fred Meyer that was supposed to be exclusive to other stores.

Originally Posted by viccckyhoang /img/forum/go_quote.gif

awws, hopefully you guys will get Wet n Wild stuff soon.. shipping will ALWAYS be a pain.. have you ever considered trading to get some US stuff? that's true that they only have 8 shades in Apocalips and 14 shades in Show Off.. kinda weird but its more nudes and neutral shades that are newly released..
I haven't considered trading before, what is the concept? Do I buy UK products and ship them out to the US and vice versa?

Back