NEW Product: Rimmel London Show Off Lip Lacquers (aka Apocalips)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by viccckyhoang /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Apocalips sounds so bad ass! Show off is ehhh.. but I said the same thing "WHO CARES!" haha thank you :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> hmm, for the Rimmel section I only saw this product.. so maybe not yet (don't take my word since I'm unsure) but if I do see it then I'll update you!
Seriously! Apocalips is just a cooler name :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Yeah, I always check the Rimmel section just to check for the foundation or the Scandaleyes kohl liner, but never see either of those.  I also check for these today, but no luck :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Anyway, thanks for wanting to update me if you see them.. I appreciate it! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Ugh I checked a couple of the walgreens by my house for the new lip lacquers and neither of them have it. The cashiers have no idea what I'm talking about either. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I guess they're aren't being released everywhere at once

Well it's whatever you have (or will buy) for the other person and then the other person does the same thing for you and you guys can communicate on what to get + when to ship! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I haven't considered trading before, what is the concept? Do I buy UK products and ship them out to the US and vice versa?

I didn't see any of the rimmel foundation today

Seriously! Apocalips is just a cooler name :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Yeah, I always check the Rimmel section just to check for the foundation or the Scandaleyes kohl liner, but never see either of those.  I also check for these today, but no luck :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Anyway, thanks for wanting to update me if you see them.. I appreciate it! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I hope these show up in Rite Aid or CVS eventually! The closest Walgreens is more than an hour away from where I live. After seeing some of the swatches I definitely want to pick up a couple, especially Out of This World and Celestial!

Lexy, what does it smell like to you? There's like a watermelon jolly rancher scent with a kick of spicy mexican candy hah

I picked up four today. Not too impressed with the smell though. bleh. 

I didn't see any of the rimmel foundation today
Thanks Vicky! I checked for the lip lacquers today, no luck. :/ I'll try to be patient haha.

Originally Posted by casualbeauty /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Thanks Vicky! I checked for the lip lacquers today, no luck. :/ I'll try to be patient haha.
being patient is hard.. by the way, thanks for following me on the blog :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> ill return the favor :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> tell me if you find the foundation.. i might want to try it out ;D

being patient is hard.. by the way, thanks for following me on the blog :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> ill return the favor :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> tell me if you find the foundation.. i might want to try it out ;D
Haha I know! And of course, your blog is an enjoyable read and thanks for following as well! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Definitely! We'll keep each other updated on the foundation. :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Alright guys! Here are swatches of Rimmel London Show Off Lip Lacquers in Solstice and Stargazer! =)

Stargazer isn't my ideal shade but I'll use a tiny bit of product for that pop of color in the center of my lips with a cream lipstick or something. I'll try to post lip swatches soon ;D

Alright guys! Here are swatches of Rimmel London Show Off Lip Lacquers in Solstice and Stargazer! =)

Stargazer isn't my ideal shade but I'll use a tiny bit of product for that pop of color in the center of my lips with a cream lipstick or something. I'll try to post lip swatches soon ;D
Thanks for the swatches, Vicky! I am loving Solstice
12.gif

Originally Posted by xlisaa /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Thanks for the swatches, Vicky! I am loving Solstice
12.gif
post your swatches on here! 

Solstice and Comet looks similar in the tube.. but this one looks like it has microglitters and a bit of a more rosy tone to it.. unsure since I don't own Comet.

will you be picking any more up?

post your swatches on here! 

Solstice and Comet looks similar in the tube.. but this one looks like it has microglitters and a bit of a more rosy tone to it.. unsure since I don't own Comet.

will you be picking any more up?
I don't have Solstice! I'm loving it from your pictures! lol. I think Comet is a bit more brown with a creme finish. I might get Solstice, Galaxy and Stellar if I pick more up, but I'm waiting for MAC's All About Orange collection next week!

Originally Posted by xlisaa /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I don't have Solstice! I'm loving it from your pictures! lol. I think Comet is a bit more brown with a creme finish. I might get Solstice, Galaxy and Stellar if I pick more up, but I'm waiting for MAC's All About Orange collection next week!
MAC's all about orange is on the site right now ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

https://www.maccosmetics.com/whats_new/10986/New-Collections/All-About-Orange/index.tmpl

I'm waiting for Rihanna's Summer Collection to get the 2 lipsticks (Heaux + RiRi Boy).. So I don't think that I would pick up anymore Rimmel Lip Lacquers.. spent like $55 on it >.<

Back