NEW Product: Rimmel London Show Off Lip Lacquers (aka Apocalips)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by viccckyhoang /img/forum/go_quote.gif

MAC's all about orange is on the site right now ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

https://www.maccosmetics.com/whats_new/10986/New-Collections/All-About-Orange/index.tmpl

I'm waiting for Rihanna's Summer Collection to get the 2 lipsticks (Heaux + RiRi Boy).. So I don't think that I would pick up anymore Rimmel Lip Lacquers.. spent like $55 on it >.<
Yup! I saw it over an hour ago, but then I'm waiting for Nordstrom's release to get points with their credit card, lol! Yes! I'm waiting for those two Rihanna lipsticks too! I'm just going to wait for RiRi Woo in special packaging and go for Heaux & RiRi Boy! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by xlisaa /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yup! I saw it over an hour ago, but then I'm waiting for Nordstrom's release to get points with their credit card, lol! Yes! I'm waiting for those two Rihanna lipsticks too! I'm just going to wait for RiRi Woo in special packaging and go for Heaux & RiRi Boy! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
lols the mods are probably gonna be mad at us for not being on topic :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> but to stay on topic; i think that stargazer will look nice with riri woo.. i'm gonna try it haha

lols the mods are probably gonna be mad at us for not being on topic :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> but to stay on topic; i think that stargazer will look nice with riri woo.. i'm gonna try it haha
THAT'S RIGHT! Stay on topic....grrrrr....arggg....and such lol! .....I just can't keep a straight face
laughno.gif

omg! I didn't even notice that you were a mod :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> congrats haha
LOL thanks! I'm sneaky like that
schleich.gif

So did you buy the rest of the colors yet? I'm dying to see them all!

Originally Posted by CheshireCookie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

LOL thanks! I'm sneaky like that
schleich.gif

So did you buy the rest of the colors yet? I'm dying to see them all!
I need Comet, Luna, Nude Eclipse, and Light Year left but I might just pass on those :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> i tend to not wear those shades annnnd of course i want other things.. =)

I need Comet, Luna, Nude Eclipse, and Light Year left but I might just pass on those :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> i tend to not wear those shades annnnd of course i want other things.. =)
I think Luna, Nude Eclipse, and Light Year would be too light for me, so I probably wouldn't get those either.

I think Stargazer would look nice on a lot of darker shades :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I want Solstice AND RiRi Woo, but I'm on a no buy lip products for the REST OF THE YEAR!!!!!! It started in February but I haven't screwed up yet. I can only get lip products from my two sub boxes!!! I want them so bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SHOCKED.gif

Rachel... How in the world is that possible?!?! O.O haha that must be really hard!

I want Solstice AND RiRi Woo, but I'm on a no buy lip products for the REST OF THE YEAR!!!!!! It started in February but I haven't screwed up yet. I can only get lip products from my two sub boxes!!! I want them so bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :SHOCKED:  

I cant find these ANYWHERE, I went to Walgreen.com, Target, Walmart, CVS and even the Rimmel website. I want them so bad!!!

Thanks, I checked the website maybe I just need to go in! I went to drugstore.com and they were all sold out, it says to wait 2-4 weeks for delivery, im like no thanks!

Supposedly they are only at walgreens

Quote: Originally Posted by Tinkabella /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I cant find these ANYWHERE, I went to Walgreen.com, Target, Walmart, CVS and even the Rimmel website. I want them so bad!!!
They weren't at my Walgreens today, but I did find the Maybelline Color Tattoo in Seashore Frosts!!! (from the summer 2013 collection).  The lesson I'm taking from this is that my Walgreens is MONTHS behind all the others!  I may be able to find the Apocalips there by August!

Same here magicalmom, Im close to 2 Walgreens, 2 Rite Aids and a CVS. My Walgreens is so out of date they dont even have the EOS lip balm. It sucks living in Jersey!!!!

Originally Posted by Tinkabella /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Same here magicalmom, Im close to 2 Walgreens, 2 Rite Aids and a CVS. My Walgreens is so out of date they dont even have the EOS lip balm. It sucks living in Jersey!!!!
Oh no!  Rural south here... there are days that I wish I still lived in the Cincinnati area, they always seem to be on top of getting stuff stocked, but since it's not a huge "fashion" city I never had to worry about all the crazy fashionistas snapping stuff up before I could get there! 
wink.gif

Good luck finding the Color Tattoos or Apocalips!

Back