New Sub? Blush Mystery Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by page5 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Of the eight products listed received I would have only been interested in 2-3 of them. The better value to me is Beautyfix and being able to choose my eight products even though it is more $. Did the blush box include a 25 off 50 coupon?
No coupon.... I agree with you.   

Maybe doing this monthly sub will help them get rid of product that's been around for awhile and Beautyfix will get new choices.

I was very impressed with the shipping, but would've preferred waiting a little longer on shipping z( if it's costing more & cutting back on product) & getting more mainstream products that were actual makeup. I actually would only use the argan oil. I wouldn't have bought this otherwise. I want mainstream brands, not these kind. They do, however, look new & not expired. I won't be getting another.

Got mine today and while I wasn't dissapointed I wasn't thrilled either but only because I had subscribed to Beauty Fix also.

I am still subbed to this because I really saw value in last month's box.  I am also not a Beautyfix subscriber, so I would not be getting a bunch of repeats.  That said, this month's box will really let me know if this sub is for me or not.  I am sort of on the fence. They will be shipping them on the 16th

Originally Posted by kitnmitns /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I am still subbed to this because I really saw value in last month's box.  I am also not a Beautyfix subscriber, so I would not be getting a bunch of repeats.  That said, this month's box will really let me know if this sub is for me or not.  I am sort of on the fence. They will be shipping them on the 16th
Keep us updated on this months' box contents please!  I'm a Beautyfix subscriber, so I'm on the fence about whether I should get this additional monthly sub if it'll just be repeat items.

Intelligent beauty lab Rescue restorative shampoo and conditioner (full size) Snowkissed cashmere eyeshadow palette, Skylark by Elle & Blair (I didn't think I would like this - but the shadows are dreamy to work with. They blend great with NO fallout!) Cranberry Toner by Arconer (deluxe sample) Babor nail polish, Fuchsia (deluxe sample)

Originally Posted by LuckyJenJen /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Intelligent beauty lab Rescue restorative shampoo and conditioner (full size)
Snowkissed cashmere eyeshadow palette, Skylark by Elle & Blair (I didn't think I would like this - but the shadows are dreamy to work with. They blend great with NO fallout!)

Cranberry Toner by Arconer (deluxe sample)

Babor nail polish, Fuchsia (deluxe sample)

Thanks for posting this!  I have a box on the way, and I can't resist being spoiled.  ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Skylark snowkissed eyeshadow palette

http://www.blush.com/product_Snowkissed+Cashmere+Eye+Shadow+Palette_44455.htm

$40.00

Fake Bake Beachy Babe lip gloss

http://www.blush.com/product_Lip+Gloss+-+Beachy+Babe_26101.htm

$11.00

Rescue Restorative Shampoo

http://www.dermstore.com/product_Rescue+Restorative+Shampoo_40444.htm

$16.00

Rescue Restorative Conditioner

http://www.dermstore.com/product_Rescue+Restorative+Conditioner_40445.htm

$18.00

The last one is Alpha 25 shampoo for dry hair (horsetail and sage). As far as I can tell this is either no longer sold on dermstore or discontinued. The brand is on dermstore here: http://www.dermstore.com/long_25+Alpha_501884.htm however this is not in their full list of products. It might have been a return because the box came a little used but I don't think the product was used. I estimate at least $20.00 based on other shampoos from this brand. 

Total value of box: $100-$105.00

I am very happy because this is like shampoo and conditioner for a year for me and the palette is very exciting. 

AHH I hate you guys. that palette alone makes me want to buy the box!! but knowing my luck i wouldn't even get it lol

I think I just received a blush mystery box...for no apparent reason?! I never actually ordered one, but I did have one in my shopping cart (which I had removed) when I was considering what to buy with my beautyfix $25 code last month.

Included are the following items:

- 3lab perfect cleansing foam $40

- Burt's bees baby bee nourishing lotion in Original $7.99

- Exuviance rejuvenating treatment masque On sale for $12, normally $39

- Raw natural beauty pure elements eye shadow duo in Kalahari 0.08 oz (hair serum spilled onto this container) $22.40
- Rescue reparative baobab oil hair serum $50 (spilled in box, and although I haven't opened it, the box smells nice!)

I called Blush to ask why I received this order - unfortunately, the customer service rep did not seem to know why this order was generated. They did give me a full refund and asked if I wanted to keep the products. I told the customer service rep that I'd be happy to return everything "as is" and let her know about the damaged items. She told me to just discard the items. So, I feel ambivalent - happy that I somehow got $150+ worth of products for 'free', but I would have been disappointed if I had purchased this set because of the damaged items. I had a damaged item in my beautyfix order (fortunately, I was sent a replacement after I contacted the customer service), so I hope that this is not a regular problem for beautyfix/dermstore/blush/hairenvy orders.

Back