New Sub? Blush Mystery Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NVM, I just went to the site and was able to apply my 25 off code. I wanted to order some of the Cotz Face SPF 40, which is $20, so I order the mystery kit and the Cotz for $29.94 shipped. I just started with BeautyFix this season, so there is a lot of stuff I haven't tried from them. I love the Skindanavia Spray! 

UGH I really want this sub but I have wayyyy too much makeup. I was planning on buying it when April rolled around but now i'm doing a no buy for the rest of the month :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Crap...I caved and ordered it. I have WAY too much makeup, skincare, and haircare products stored-up already. I need to pick a couple subs to cancel to justify this one. Thinking Sample Society and one of my Birchboxes will go if this is any good...

The only spoiler I know so far is:

One full-size Tendu Ultimate Hair Conditioning Treatment Mask MSRP $60

Originally Posted by kitnmitns /img/forum/go_quote.gif

The only spoiler I know so far is:

One full-size Tendu Ultimate Hair Conditioning Treatment Mask MSRP $60

Oooh! I'm glad I ordered already! My heat-damaged and bleach-wrecked hair will love that :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'm kind of disappointed in the fact that $60 out of the $100 value is for a hair product. They already sent conditioner and shampoo last month. I really hope this box is better and that there is some rhyme and reason to the contents. I understand its a mystery box but is everyone always going to get something different? Last months was kind of a toss up.

Originally Posted by KellyKaye /img/forum/go_quote.gif
My box is out for delivery, as soon as I receive it, I'll post pictures.
YAY! Looking forward to it!!!

Originally Posted by KellyKaye /img/forum/go_quote.gif
My box is out for delivery, as soon as I receive it, I'll post pictures.
Yay! I want to see those pics hope you get a bunch of good stuff ^^

Originally Posted by BlackMagicRose /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I am so bad with spoilers now. I can never wait to just see what I get when it gets to me lol
Me too! I wish I could let myself be surprised, but I just can't stop checking. I don't think that I've gotten one box that I haven't known at least 3/4 of the contents prior to receiving it!

Back